Member's Mark 6-Hour Safe Heat with PowerPad (12 ct.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- Chafing fuel with up to 6 hours of burn time
- Clean-burning fuel formulation
- PowerPad feature offers enhanced performance and safety
- Spill-resistant design
- Resealable screw top lids
Member's Mark™ 6-Hour Safe Heat with PowerPad® (12 ct.) is the fuel of choice for when you're serving delicious buffet fare, whether at home or for work. It evenly distributes heat for a full six hours of dining enjoyment.
About Member's Mark 6-Hour Safe Heat with PowerPad
This package comes with 12 chafing fuel cans that burn clean. They're made safer and more efficient with a patented PowerPad wick. Chafing dish fuel is used to evenly heat hot foods served in chafing dishes, particularly at special functions that offer catered and buffet fare. They have removable screw top lids to open with ease, as well as a spill-resistant design that makes them a mess-free option.
Can I Use These Chafing Fuel Cans at Home?
Chafing dish burners are ideal for when you're hosting an event in your home and want to keep the food you're serving warm. They're a simple and safe option that comes with clear instructions. All you need are heat-safe chafing dishes filled with fresh food intended to be served hot, a stand that holds the dishes, the fuel and some hungry guests.
What Events are Ideal for Member's Mark 6-Hour Safe Heat with PowerPad?
These versatile chafing fuel cans are ideal for numerous events. They're also safe to store unopened in a temperature-controlled room. Some of the special occasions that you can use these top-notch chafing dish burners for include:
- At wedding receptions by catering companies who appreciate the fuel's more intense flame and even-heating
- When throwing anniversary or birthday parties at home. Users appreciate that this fuel has a wick that's safe and a gel formula that allows for exceptional and consistent heating
- For fundraisers, this chafing dish burner fuel will keep meats and side dishes evenly warmed and tasty from hour one to hour six