Member's Mark Heavy Duty Food Service Foil (500 ft.)
About this item
- Heavy-duty foil with metal cutting bar
- Ideal for restaurants and catering
- Use to cover food and keep it warm
- 100% recyclable
Member's Mark™ Heavy-Duty Food Service Foil (500 ft.) makes it simple to keep meals warm and covered. It's great for having on hand in homes and many businesses. This heavy-duty foil comes with a convenient metal cutting board attached to the box.
How is Aluminum Foil Made?
Foil is made by putting aluminum slabs through a rolling mill. Pressure on the metal compresses it into thin sheets. The aluminum foil is then coiled, layered with another piece of the material to prevent breakage and passed through a cold rolling mill to reach a desired thickness.
Ideal for the Kitchen
With a 500 ft. length, Member's Mark Heavy-Duty Food Service Foil can be used to wrap a lot of food. It's great for covering meats and veggies to prevent moisture loss. This thin metal material keeps out oxygen in order to preserve the aroma of cooked foods. It's a terrific conductor of heat and also stays wrapped around items without needing additional sealing.
What Else Can You Do With Member's Mark Heavy-Duty Food Service Foil?
Apart from protecting cuisine, this heavy-duty aluminum foil can be utilized for a variety of applications.
- Ball it up for scrubbing pans and grill grates to remove residue, as well as stains
- Food service aluminum foil can be used to sharpen scissors by folding the material into layers and cutting through it
- Line a bowl with a piece of the thin metal sheet, fill with hot water and a teaspoon of bleach-free powdered detergent to create a jewelry cleaning solution
- Mold this commercial-grade aluminum foil into the shape of a pan and place on top of charcoal to catch drippings while grilling
- Form it into a tube and pack frosting inside to easily decorate cakes, cookies and other baked treats
- Put aluminum foil under an ironing board cover to quickly smooth out wrinkles in clothes
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."