Member's Mark Powdered Sugar (7 lbs.)
About this item
- One 7-lb. bag of premium cane powdered sugar
- Ideal for all your baking needs, like cookies and frosting
- Comes in a resealable bag for convenience
- Non-GMO, Kosher and gluten-free
Member's Mark Powdered Sugar uses 10x ultra-fine powdered grains and comes in a handy, resealable bag. Great for making DIY frosting or everyday baking, this powdered sugar (also called "confectioners sugar") is of premium quality and is sure to sweeten up any treat.
Is Member's Mark Powdered Sugar Convenient?
Yes! This bag weighs a hefty seven pounds, so you can be ready for all your ambitious baking needs. From daily use to when it's that time of year to make holiday cookies, any household can appreciate this conveniently-sized bag of sugar.
How Do I Make Frosting With Powdered Sugar?
Making homemade frosting with Member's Mark Powdered Sugar is simpler than you may think and you don't even need a standing mixer or hand blender.
To make classic buttercream frosting, gather your ingredients: 6 tablespoons softened (but not melted) butter or margarine, 4.5 cups of Member's Mark Powdered Sugar, 0.25 of a cup of milk and 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract. In a mixing bowl, mix or hand-whisk your butter until it's fluffy. Add in half of your total powdered sugar and continue to mix. Then, beat in the vanilla and milk. Continue adding in the powdered sugar gradually until you reach your desired, spreadable consistency.
What Other Sweet Treats Can I Make With Powdered Sugar?
Although frosting is a classic use for confectioners sugar, this super-fine grain of pure cane sugar can be used for so much more. Here's how to make holiday-ready, dense and chewy chocolate fudge like your grandma used to make:
- Gather your ingredients: 3.5 cups of chocolate chips (we recommend semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate), 6 oz. of softened cream cheese, 1 cup of whole milk, 3 cups of Member's Mark powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract and 1 cup of nuts of your choice, like walnuts or pecans.
- Line a 9" x 13" baking dish with aluminum foil for easy cleanup. Melt all of your chocolate chips on a double boiler. Then in a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until combined.
- Mix your melted chocolate into the powdered sugar mixture until fully incorporated. Stir in nuts with a spoon.
- Press the chocolate mixture into your prepared baking dish and smooth out any air bubbles. Refrigerate until the fudge has set (about four hours), then carefully remove from baking dish.
- Place on a cutting board and cut into the desired size of squares.
Want to take this fudge to the next level? Use cookie cutters to cut the treat into fun shapes.