Augason Farms Deluxe Emergency Food Storage Kit (1 year, 1 person)
- 8,420 total servings
- 647,295 total calories
- 1 person
- 1 year
- Average 1,773 calories per day
How to compare emergency kits for your family and budget:
Easily compare cost per serving: Divide selling price by total number of servings.
Easily compare cost per calorie: Divide selling price by total number of calories.
- Augason Farms products are produced with the safety and health of your family in every recipe
- Deluxe Emergency Food Storage Kit contains 40 more #10 cans than Augason Farms's regular 1 Year Kit
- 57 different food products in this kit for a great variety
- Emergency food storage for camping or everyday use
- Quality long-term food storage products
- Up to 30 years shelf life on many of the products, see FAQs below
- 1 person for 1 year, averaging 1,700 calories per day
- 2 people for 6 months
- 4 people for 3 months
- No refrigeration needed
- Recipes on each can
- 125 cans of food products and 1 can of vegetable garden seeds
- Oxygen absorber in each can for freshness
Augason Farms Deluxe Emergency Food Storage Kit includes a total of 125 #10 (institutional size) cans, which contain:
- 6 Long Grain White Rice (47 servings per can)
- 6 Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can)
- 6 Elbow Macaroni (26 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 servings per can)
- 2 Potato Gems (45 servings per can)
- 2 Potato Shreds (21 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Potato Slices (28 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze-Dried Peas (19 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Chopped Onions (217 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze-Dried Broccoli Florets and Stems (28 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Diced Red and Green Bell Peppers (113 servings per can)
- 1 Vegetable Stew Blend (40 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Apple Slices (32 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries (18 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze-Dried Whole Raspberries (22 servings per can)
- 2 Honey-Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
- 6 100% Country Fresh Instant Milk (39 servings per can)
- 8 Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative (93 servings per can)
- 4 Chocolate Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 servings per can)
- 1 Cheese Blend Powder (43 servings per can)
- 4 Apple Delight Drink Mix (103 servings per can)
- 2 Orange Delight Drink Mix (99 servings per can)
- 1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits (flavored) (192 servings per can)
- 2 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (40 servings per can)
- 1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Chicken (flavored) (41 servings per can)
- 2 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Taco (flavored) (30 servings per can)
- 4 Dried Whole Eggs (71 servings per can)
- 2 Dried Scrambled Egg Mix (92 servings per can)
- 4 Pinto Beans (52 servings per can)
- 2 Black Turtle Beans (49 servings per can)
- 2 Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 2 Blueberry Pancake Mix (19 servings per can)
- 3 Buttermilk Pancake Mix (21 servings per can)
- 3 Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
- 3 Honey Cornbread Muffin Mix (42 servings per can)
- 4 Honey White Bread and Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 2 Honey Wheat Bread and Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 1 Shortening Powder (178 servings per can)
- 1 Honey Powder (15 servings per can)
- 2 Quick Rolled Oats (22 servings per can)
- 1 Super Nutty Granola (23 servings per can)
- 1 Creamy Wheat Cereal (36 servings per can)
- 3 Creamy Potato Soup Mix (25 servings per can)
- 2 Southwest Chili Mix (34 servings per can)
- 2 Cream of Chicken Soup Mix (32 servings per can)
- 2 Cheesy Broccoli Soup Mix (33 servings per can)
- 2 Beef Gravy (38 servings per can)
- 2 Chicken Bouillon (921 servings per can)
View nutrition information here. (PDF)
Delicious recipes. (PDF)
Looking for the right kit? Compare the contents of Augason Assortment Kits. (PDF)
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight and calories?
A: The truth is you cannot. Augason Farms serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day. Your decision should be based upon average calories per day per person and not the total serving count.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables: 30 years
Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
Dehydrated Fruits and Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
Freeze Dried Meats and Entrées: 25 years sealed – 1 month opened
Delight Drinks: 15 years
Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs and Dairy: 10 years (Exception –
Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
Soups and Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life. Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: SMALL DENTS MAY OCCUR IN CANS FROM SHIPPING, AND THIS IS NORMAL. THEY DO NOT POSE A PROBLEM, PROVIDED THE SEAL HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN AT TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN. IF THE SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN AT THE TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN, PLEASE CONTACT SAM’S CLUB CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE: 1-888-746-7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails. You may however, see indentations in the pail from air pressure changes in shipping. This will not harm the product inside and should straighten out over a short period of time.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 17022 means the can was produced in 2017 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.