Atomi 9" LED Vanity Mirror + Speaker
About this item
- Natural daylight lighting
- Stream music wirelessly
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Rechargeable battery
Discover new ways to make your morning routine more exciting with the atomi Smart LED Vanity Mirror + Speaker. Love a party as you get ready? The double-sided vanity mirror is the most elegant and sophisticated solution for your space and has a built-in Bluetooth speaker so you can stream music wirelessly from your iPhone, Android device and more, so you can get ready to your favorite music. The dual-sided 1x/7x magnification ensures you see every detail. In addition, use the embedded USB charging port to charge your devices. For your added convenience, the rechargeable mirror is also easy to move around and take anywhere. Getting ready has never been more fun and functional all in one.
Restrictions and Safety Requirements
When used in the directed manner, this unit has been designed and manufactured to ensure your personal safety. However, improper use can result in potential electrical shock or fire hazards. GENERAL: Please exercise caution when in use as the mirror is made of glass.
- Water and Moisture – The unit should not be used near water. For example: near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, swimming pool or in a wet basement.
- Ventilation – The unit should be situated so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, it should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug or similar surface that may block ventilation openings. Also, it should not be placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet, which may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
- Heat – The unit should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Never place the mirror in or expose the mirror to direct sunlight. Left unattended, the sun’s rays can reflect to become focused and cause excessive heat and/or fire.
- Power Sources – The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
- Power-Cable Protection – Power supply cables should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them. It is always best to have a clear area from where the cable exits the unit to where it is plugged into an AC socket.
- Cleaning – The unit should be cleaned only with damp cloth.
- Objects and Liquid Entry – Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into any openings or vents located on the product.
- Lightning and Power Surge Protection – Unplug the unit from the wall socket during a lightning storm or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
- Overloading – Do not overload wall sockets, extension cords, or integral convenience receptacles as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Periods of Non-use – If the unit is to be left unused for an extended period of time, such as a month or longer, the power cable should be unplugged from the unit to prevent damage or corrosion.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."