Member’s Mark Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese by Argitoni (2 lbs.)
Why We Love This
Handcrafted with best quality sheep milk, this delicious aged cheese is shredded for convenience and ready to elevate any recipe.
About this item
- Authentic, brittle texture with a savory, nutty flavor
- PDO certification verifies quality and authenticity
- Handmade using time honored traditions
- Aged more than 9 months
Sprinkle on some flavor by using Member’s Mark™ Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese by Argitoni®, the deliciously nutty and creamy cheese that adds a gourmet touch to any meal. This grated Pecorino Romano cheese is made with 100% real sheep's milk and handcrafted for an authentic experience.
About Member’s Mark Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese by Argitoni
This easy-open and resealable bag holds two pounds of grated Pecorino Romano cheese imported from Italy. Pecorino Romano is a favorite of cheese-lovers everywhere thanks to its salty, well-rounded flavor and its ability to blend into hot foods, creating a touch of creaminess where desired. This product is a Sam’s Club exclusive and popular with Club members across the country.
Who Will Loves This Argitoni Cheese?
Anyone who loves freshly-grated cheese, particular those with a savory, nutty flavor like Pecorino Romano. It’s a staple in homes and restaurants across the nation who use it like a seasoning for a slew of dishes. Because it’s made with sheep’s milk, it’s also an ideal genuine cheese product for those who have an allergy to cow’s milk. Grated Pecorino Romano cheese is also adored by kids and adults, so it’s a great grated cheese for the whole family.
How Should I Use Member’s Mark Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese by Argitoni?
There are so many ways to indulge your taste buds with this delectable Argitoni Pecorino Romano cheese! Here are some of our favorites:
- Sprinkled atop your morning eggs to enhance the creaminess and flavor.
- Atop your lunch salads and soups for a heartier, gourmet taste.
- It’s perfect on any pasta dish! Add it into the sauce when making alfredo, before serving when using a tomato-based sauce and right onto the macaroni when making a multi-cheese mac and cheese.
- Atop pizzas, either homemade or delivery, right before eating.
- As a seasoning for grilled, roasted or steamed veggies to enhance the flavor.
- Sprinkled on freshly-popped microwave popcorn to give movie night an epicurean makeover.