- 12 cartons – 1000ml (33.8oz.) of water in each
- Purified drinking water
- Carbon media and reverse osmosis filtration
- Ultra-high temperature pasteurization
- Sterilized 7-layer packaging
- U.S. Coast Guard approved CFR # 160.026/66/0
- U.S. Dept of Homeland Security approved
- Municipal drinking water source
- Up to a 5-year shelf life when stored in a cool, dry place*
- No additives or preservatives
- Best by date stamped on the package
- Product of the USA
How much water do I need? (According to FEMA)
- Store at least 1 gallon per person per day
- Store at least a 3-day supply of water for each person
- Store and drink twice as much in warmer climates
- Do not ration water and risk dehydration
Bottled water has a limited shelf life and is easily contaminated when exposed to light, heat, and air. Most bottled waters can only have up to a 12-month shelf life.
Aqua Blox Solution
Unlike bottled water, Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz have up to a 5-year shelf life because of its utilization of aseptic packaging. Aseptic packaging insures the purified water, the package, and the packaging equipment are completely sterile and 100% bacteria-free at the time of production. Once the AquaBlox and Aqua Literz packages are assembled, the hermetically sealed seven-layer packages preserve the purified drinking water by not allowing any light or air contact. And, a special interior layer does not allow water molecules to penetrate the package.
Stocking a dedicated supply of Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz will insure you have a safe water source when needed most.
- Family, home and personal preparedness
- Workplace and offices
- Disaster victims
- State, county, and municipal response teams
- Shelters, schools, hospitals, assisted living facilities
- Police, fire, government
- Emergency medical services
- Search and rescue teams
*Up to a 5-year shelf life is possible when stored in a cool, dry location and not directly on a concrete floor. Always check the best by date stamped on the carton. The best by date is only a guideline for the product. Water in the aseptic packaging will last longer.