Antigal Winery & Estates Uno Malbec (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Satiny, bright, dry-yet-fruity medium body
- Notes of fruit, vanilla orange fudge, pistachio nougat, berry tart & marinated olives
- Tingling, appealing, medium-length
- Hint of pencil shavings and cocoa-dusted roasted nuts finish with well-integrated tannins and light oak
- Aged 12 months in French and American oak
While Malbec is historically known as a red Bordeaux variety, it is Argentina that has given this grape its new-found popularity. Bright purple in color with ripe plum and black cherry fruit with moderate acidity, Malbec from Argentina has become the people’s choice. Try pairing this wine with beef, cheese, lamb and duck.