Norwegian Antibiotic-Free Sashimi-Grade Atlantic Salmon, Skinless (5 oz. ea., 16 ct.)
About this item
- Sashimi/sushi-grade Atlantic salmon fillet portions
- Farm-raised in Norway; raised without antibiotics
- Frozen, individually wrapped portions
- Boneless and skinless
- Delivered to your doorstep
$8 Savings for Plus Members. Applied in Cart
Not available for Club Pickup or in-club
Our sashimi grade, farm-raised salmon fillets are sustainably raised in ocean pens in Norway without the use of antibiotic. These premium fillet portions are boneless and skinless for easy preparation. The five-ounce portions are frozen and individually wrapped for easy meal planning, and allow you to only thaw what you need for your meal and save the rest for another day.
Norwegian salmon is known to be some of the best tasting salmon in the world. It has a rich, buttery flavor with a clean aftertaste. It’s a combination of the strict aquaculture guidelines, the sustained commitment to quality and the pure, icy waters it’s raised in that result in the delicious taste of these prized fish.
Proper food handling will reduce the risk of food-borne illness. Keep salmon frozen until time of use. Salmon should be removed from packaging and placed in a shallow dish to thaw in refrigerator. Proper thawing should take between 8-10 hours. Never thaw at room temperature.
Garlic and Dijon Baked Salmon Recipe
- 2 ea. thawed 5 oz. salmon portion
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp light olive oil plus extra for baking sheet
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt salt and pepper to taste
- Half lemon, sliced into 4 rings
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, slightly oiled. Place the salmon portions and arrange them on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Generously spread the marinade over top the salmon and top each portion with a lemon ring.
- Bake 450 for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and flaky.