Sweet Twister Peppers (2 lbs.)
About this item
- Greenhouse grown for consistent quality and flavor
- Incredibly sweet-tasting peppers with no bitter after taste
- These colorful gourmet peppers are unique in shape and flavor
- Gourmet peppers with virtually no seeds, making for easy prep whether they are stuffed, grilled, or sliced
- Brand may vary by club
Maybe the Sweetest Pepper in the World®? Give those bell peppers a break! With beautiful color, alluring shape, and flavor that's sweeter than sweet, these peppers will give your dish exactly what it needs. Sliced into rings or stuffed with goodness, with this kind of flavor you'll want to put a sweet twist on every dish.
Recipe: Cast Iron Ribeye with Sweet Twister
What You'll Need
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, torn
- 2 Cups fresh fennel, sliced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, thinkly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp cracked black peppercorn
- 2 Tbsp 1" long chopped fresh chives
- 4 - 8 oz Ribeye Steaks, centre cut, tied
- 2 Cups Sweet Twister™ peppers, sliced into rings
How to Make It
Preheat cast iron skillet over high heat. Season the steaks on both sides with cracked black peppercorn and salt. Reduce heat to medium, and sear steaks for 4 minutes. Flip and cook until desired doneness.
Preheat a pan to medium heat and add olive oil. Add basil to hot pan, followed by fennel. Add salt and toss so the basil is on top. Sauté for 1 minute, then add garlic and sauté for another minute. Add Sweet Twister™ pepper rings and toss, keeping basil on top to prevent from burning. Sauté until peppers and fennel are slightly softened but still a bit crunchy. Divide fennel pepper mixture into four portions. Serve steaks with fennel pepper mixture and chives on top.