AmTrak $50 Gift Card
About this item
- Amtrak offers a more comfortable and convenient travel experience with free Wi-Fi on most trains, plenty of leg room and no middle seat
- Amtrak operates more than 300 trains daily, connecting more than 500 destinations in 46 states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian Provinces, and reaches 400 additional destinations via connecting bus routes
- See where the train can take you at Amtrak.com. Amtrak® Gift Card Legal line is: Amtrak is a registered service mark of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
The National Railroad Passenger Corporation, is a passenger railroad service that provides medium- and long-distance intercity service in the United Stated and to three Canadian cities. Amtrak's headquarters is located in Union Station in Washington, D.C. Amtrak serves more than 500 destinations in 46 states and three Canadian provinces, operating more than 300 trains each day over 21,300 miles.
In-station Redemption Instructions:
Redeem in Person
To redeem at a ticket counter, bring your gift card to an Amtrak station’s ticket counter during business hours and present at the time of payment. Please note, not all Amtrak stations have staffed ticket counters.
1. Book at AMTRAK.com or m.AMTRAK.com, or on the Amtrak Rider app for iPhone or Android.
2. At checkout, enter the gift card number and PIN.
Redeem at 1-800-USA RAIL:
At time of payment, provide agent with the gift card number and PIN.