Arm & Hammer 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin (140 loads, 210 oz.)
About this item
- Arm & Hammer laundry detergent is dye- and perfume-free
- Use with all standard washing machines, including HE
- Dermatologist-tested for sensitive skin
- No phosphates
The Arm & Hammer™ 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin (140 loads, 210 oz.) will get your clothes clean without the irritation that can be caused by added perfumes and dyes. It's dermatologist-tested and ideal for use on most fabrics.
What Exactly Is Laundry Detergent?
Laundry detergent is a cleaning agent that's added to washing machines to refresh and clean clothing and linens. It's sold in powdered, liquid and pod forms. Laundry detergent may contain water or fabric softeners, enzymes, surfactants, bleach, fragrances, foam regulators, brighteners, corrosion or dye transfer inhibitors and soil antiredeposition agents. There's an array of washing soap on the market formulated to help get rid of a variety of stains, such as wine, fruit juices, grass, grease, oil, perspiration, rust and blood.
Why Use the Arm & Hammer 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin?
Containing the power of baking soda, Arm & Hammer 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin powers away dirt and odors from your garments. It features special agents that trap the soil in the water during the wash, ensuring that it rinses away without redepositing on your clothes. This liquid laundry detergent is formulated for individuals with sensitive skin, so it's free of dyes and perfumes. Low-sudsing, it works in all standard washing machines HE models. Phosphate-free, this Arm & Hammer laundry detergent is biodegradable and safe for septic systems. It comes in a convenient 210 oz. jug for washing up to 140 loads. This product can also be used with other laundry additives like pre-treaters and detergent boosters.
What Does Sensitive Skin Mean?
Sensitive skin is defined as a variety of conditions in which the epidermis is prone to irritation and itching. It may sometimes be referred to as contact dermatitis. Sensitive skin can be caused by an allergic reaction to product ingredients found in cosmetics, detergents and toiletries. Individuals with this condition may have a response to certain fabrics, too much sun, pollutants in the air and their own perspiration. Sensitive skin also occurs from genetic ailments like eczema and rosacea.
Get Rid of Unwanted Stains
- When it comes to coffee stains, blot the area with a paper towel and run cold water over it for a few minutes. Rub the stain with this liquid laundry detergent and rinse
- For ketchup and sauce stains, avoid rubbing it into the fabric by cleaning off the access with a utensil. Run the affected area under cold water, massage in some washing soap with a toothbrush and then put peroxide on a sponge and dab it onto the stain
- To clean off sweat stains under the arms and collars, combine baking soda with water to make a paste and apply to the stained areas with a toothbrush. Allow to dry and then wash with laundry detergent
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."