Gladiator 6-ft Hardwood Top Adjustable Height Workbench in Hammered Granite
About this item
- Gladiator workbench with modular design will fit in almost any workspace
- Strong 1-3/4"" hardwood top can support up to 3,000 lbs.
- Constructed with heavy-duty, durable steel legs
- Gladiator adjustable workbench provides a sturdy foundation to build upon
- Pair with the Gladiator stool or the coordinating modular gearbox
The Gladiator® 6' Hardwood Top Adjustable Height Workbench makes it simple to get your projects done. It's built to be sturdy and versatile. This Gladiator workbench can be placed in a basement, a garage or a mud room.
What's a Workbench?
A workbench is a rugged table that's designed for doing a range of tasks on, such as woodworking and general repairs. It's usually constructed with a flat surface, comes in a range of sizes and is rectangular in shape. A workbench can be made of materials like wood and metal for sturdy durability.
Selecting a Workbench
When selecting a workbench, there are many factors to look at before making your decision.The working surface is an important aspect in choosing your bench since it's used to support the objects you place on it:
- PVC/laminate tabletops are easy to clean and come in various dimensions and thicknesses.
- Particleboard surfaces are lightweight and inexpensive, but they can warp due to exposure to moisture or become damaged with repeated use.
- Benches made with steel and hardwood can handle heavy-duty jobs.
- Shop-top surfaces are designed to prevent the buildup of static electricity. They are typically resistant to chipping, denting and warping. Shop-tops are mainly built with hardboard with particleboard in the center.
How much weight the bench can hold is crucial if you're planning on working with large tools and objects. Workbenches can have a maximum weight capacity of up to thousands of pounds.
Flexibility is essential to prevent unwanted accidents and injuries. Adjustable workbenches can accommodate the height of different users to ease repetitive bending and reaching. There are even tables with storage drawers, machine guides, built-in lighting and pegboards for hanging small tools
Why Choose the Gladiator 6' Hardwood Top Adjustable Height Workbench?
With a modular design, the Gladiator 6' Hardwood Top Adjustable Height Workbench can be positioned to suit your needs. It features durable steel legs and a thick hardwood top that can support up to 3,000 pounds to handle your heavy-duty projects. This workbench offers 15 height levels that allow you to do jobs in a standing position or while close to the ground. The legs are adjustable in 1-inch increments from 28 to 42 inches, making it simple to work while sitting in a stool or chair.
This Gladiator 6' workbench comes with pre-drilled holes on the hardwood surface for installing the legs. It has leveler feet for placing on uneven floor surfaces and a large tabletop for working on. Aside from having a steel frame for lasting use, this Gladiator adjustable workbench meets the ADA height requirements. It also includes foot pads to help prevent corrosion or staining of your floors.
Use for Numerous Projects
The Gladiator 6' Hardwood Top Adjustable Height Workbench can be used for an array of projects around the home. It's terrific for gardeners wanting an area to transfer seedlings into a pot or constructing a raised garden bed. It's also wonderful for artists and do-it-yourselfers. Add the brand's stool and modular gearbox for a coordinated look.