Emerald-Cut Prasiolite Quartz and White Topaz Cocktail Ring in Sterling Silver
About this item
- Masterfully crafted in lustrous Sterling Silver
- Metal Weight: 2.64 gram
- Contains 12x10 mm Octagon Green Quartz gemstone
- Green Quartz T.W. Approx. 5.57 Carat
- Green Quartz Setting: Four-Prong
- Contains 2 Round 1.5x1.5 mm White Topaz gemstones
- White Topaz T.W. Approx. 0.06 Carat
- White Topaz Setting: Three Prong
- Gemstone Grade: A
- Band width: 1.7 mm
- Birthstone Month: April
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to us, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Our jewelry items are the culmination of over 40 years of manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Our fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Our Guarantee - All jewelry we sell meets the highest standards in the industry. Our products are of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
This elegant twist ring is a breathtaking beauty. Crafted in sterling silver, this ring features an emerald cut prasiolite quartz at the center with a splendid topaz on each side. The elegant silver shank features a twist design to give it a very fine, designer look. Bring out your inner fashionista with this lovely ring and leave an impression wherever you go. A superb addition to your jewelry collection.
What makes prasiolite special?
Prasiolites are a variety of quartz. The stone, part of the hexagonal crystal system, is found in a range of light and dark purple shades. Most prasiolites are sourced from Africa or South America with the largest deposits occurring in Brazil. The stone can be traced back to ancient times where it was highly valued and worn by historic saints, high priests and monarchs.
What makes topaz special?
Topaz actually has an exceptionally wide color range that, besides brown, includes various tones and saturations of blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, and purple. It is hard, durable, inexpensive and easily available. It can be also faceted into giant gemstones which makes it very special.
What inspired the design?
This design is inspired by the deep green sea, it's beauty, calm and countless hidden treasures. The soothing calm, the depth, the beauty and clarity are some of the qualities that resonate with this ring. Wear this ring to soothe your soul and leave a calmness wherever you go.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."