Morganite with 0.08 CT. T.W. Diamond Halo Cocktail Ring in 14K Rose Gold
Why we love this
Oversized and playfully chic, a cocktail ring is a great accessory to add sparkle to any outfit. Recently featured on Facebook Live.
About this item
- Masterfully crafted in lustrous 14K Rose Gold
- Metal Weight: 3.08 gram
- Contains 10x10 mm Cushion Checkerboard Morganite gemstone
- Morganite T.W. Approx. 3.8 Carat
- Morganite Setting: Four-Prong
- Diamonds Total Weight: 0.08 carat
- Diamonds shape: Round
- Diamond color: G-H
- Diamonds clarity: I1
- Diamonds quantity: 24
- Diamonds setting: Shared Prongs
- Band width: 1.6 mm
- Birthstone Month: October
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to us, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Our jewelry items are the culmination of over 40 years of manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Our fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Our Guarantee - All jewelry we sell meets the highest standards in the industry. Our products are of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
Show off your unique, elegant style with this stunning morganite and diamond ring. The large, cushion-cut morganite takes center stage, but 16 round-cut diamonds form a halo around the center stone, enhancing its sparkle and beauty. A 14k rose gold band provides the finishing touch to this beautiful ring.
What is the history of morganite?
Known as the stone of Divine love, Vorvoberite or Morganite was first discovered in Madagascar in 1910. The stone was named morganite in honor of the financier John Pierpont Morgan who was a great admirer and collector of gemstones by the New York Academy of Sciences.
Where is the stone mined?
Madagascar mines are still known for the highest quality but have comparatively little yield. Minas Gerais, Brazil have since become the major source for morganite with smaller and less consistent findings in Afghanistan, Mozambique, Namibia, and the U.S.
How should I style this ring?
Morganite invokes charm and when accompanied with diamonds the charm is forever. This ring will be your precious go to accessory for a cocktail party, special evenings and for the oh so special date. Brighten up your subtle dress with the peach sparkle of this ring or add a shine to your black and blue outfits. A ring you'll turn to often for a fashion forward and stylish look. The understated elegance and impeccable design of this ring will make it your favourite accessory.
What inspired the design?
This ring is inspired by everything big, bright and that emits light. Sun, stars their unique beauty, the certainty of shine and the glory that they bring. A little chic, a little romantic, this chunky morganite ring will add a sparkle to your attire. Making you dazzle is a whopping peach morganite gemstone dressed in rose gold, surrounded by glittering diamonds in a halo design and on the rim of the ring. Wear this attractive ring to your next cocktail party and you are sure to make heads turn. This magnificent ring will make a standout addition to your jewelry collection.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."