Amethyst, Rose de France and Created White Sapphire Multi-Color Gemstone Bracelet in Sterling Silver
Why we love this
Recently featured on Facebook Live, this lovely amethyst and white sapphire bracelet has the color, sparkle and shine to amp up any ensemble.
About this item
- Fashioned in lustrous Sterling Silver
- Metal Weight: 18.75 gram
- Contains 18 6x4 mm Pear-cut Rose de France gemstones
- Contains 18 7x5 mm Pear-cut Amethyst gemstones
- Contains 36 3.5x3.5 mm Round-cut Created White Sapphire gemstones
- Rose de France T.W. Approx. 9 Carat
- Amethyst T.W. Approx. 12.60 Carat
- Created White Sapphire T.W. Approx. 8.28 Carat
- Rose de France, Amethyst and Created White Sapphire setting: Prong set
- Bracelet length: 7.25"
- Comfortably secured with pressure-tongue box clasp
- Birthstone Month: February
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to us, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Our jewelry items are the culmination of over 40 years of manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Our fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Our Guarantee - All jewelry we sell meets the highest standards in the industry. Our products are of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
This gorgeous Rose de France vintage bracelet is an heirloom worthy piece. Crafted in sterling silver, it features a unique vintage cluster design of pear-cut Rose de France amethyst and round created white sapphire gemstones. This bracelet is the perfect statement piece to add to any jewelry collection. Enhanced with a high polish finish, it is secured with a box clasp. Treat yourself to a striking display of color and sparkle.
What is the history of amethyst?
Amethysts are a variety of quartz. The stone is part of the hexagonal crystal system and is found in a range of light and dark purple shades. Most amethysts are sourced from Africa or South America with the largest deposits occurring in Brazil. The stone can be traced back to ancient times where it was highly valued and worn by historic saints, high priests and monarchs.
What is the meaning of amethyst?
The word “amethyst” comes from a Greek word that means “not drunken” because the stone was thought to counter the effects of alcohol. It is also believed to aid with moderation in general and keeping a balanced mind.
Is amethyst a birthstone?
Romantic amethyst is the birthstone of lucky ladies born in February. Gorgeous on everyone, the ring makes an especially sweet and on-point gift for those celebrating their birthday in the month of February. It can also be gifted as a luxurious Valentine’s Day present.
What is created sapphire?
Created sapphires are grown in a laboratory and under carefully controlled conditions, simulating the high pressure and heat of the earth to replicate natural sapphires. There is no synthetic material used to replace the corundum used to create sapphires and hence real and synthetic sapphires are indistinguishable.
Where does the word sapphire come from?
The sapphire is the birthstone for the month of September. The name sapphire is derived from the Latin word “saphirus” and the Greek word “sapheiros,” both meaning blue. Some believe that the name sapphire is derived from its association with the planet Saturn. The name can be roughly translated to mean “dear to the planet Saturn” in many different languages.
What inspired the design?
Influenced by our dependence on smartphones, which leaves our hands and wrists on display, this bracelet strikes the right blend of colors and shapes. Inspired by the soft romantic purple of lavender fields, this brilliant design features Rose de France amethyst and created white sapphires that balance each other perfectly and elegantly to create an outstanding style.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."