Member's Mark Commercial #24 Blended Mop Head (2 pk.)
About this item
- Floor mop heads are designed for commercial use
- Durable, tough, yarn and banding
- Launderable for reusability
- Fits the Member's Mark Commercial and most quick-change handles
- 2 pk. of commercial mop heads
Make sure your floors stay clean with these Member's Mark™ Commercial #24 Blended Mop Heads (2 pk.) designed for daily use with cleaners and disinfectants in all types of business settings including restaurants, convenience stores, offices, industrial and medical facilities.
Professional Grade Construction
- Blend of 4-ply Synthetic and Cotton Fibers – Benefits vs. non-blended cotton mops include:
- Less “break-in” required
- Faster release of cleaning solutions
- Reduced drying time
- Quicker wringing action
- Increased efficiency of cleaning solution application
- Longer mop life
- Looped Ends – Durable looped ends increase the lifespan of the mop by preventing fraying, linting and unraveling of the yarn.
- Polyester Headband & Tailband – The headband easily fits into Member’s Mark Commercial and most other quick-change mop handles. The tailband provides wide floor coverage, increasing productivity while reducing labor.
- Double Needle Stitching – The headband and tailband are secured with double needle stitching. This stitching secures and protects the yarn while increasing the durability and life of the mop. o
- Launderable – The blend of cotton and synthetic fibers along with durable professional grade construction allow the mop head to be machine-washed and re-used, increasing longevity and cost savings vs. regular cut-end cotton mops which cannot be laundered. Launder in mesh bag with detergent, low speed for at least five minutes. Rinse in warm water. Tumble dry low.
- Recycled Content – Each mop head contains 100% post-industrial recycled materials, providing excellent performance and great sustainability. Annually, these mops divert over 1.5 million lbs. of waste from landfills!