Allura 2 CT. T.W. Diamond Eternity Anniversary Ring in 14K White Gold
Why we love this
Crafted in lustrous white gold, this elegant eternity band is embellished with sparkling diamonds for a bold and luxurious look.
About this item
- Eternity Anniversary Ring
- Masterfully crafted in 14K white gold
- 2 CT. T.W. Diamonds
- Diamond Color: G-I (Whole sizes), H-I (Half sizes )
- Diamond Clarity: I1 (Whole sizes), SI1-SI2 (Half sizes)
- Diamond quantity: 20-24
- Diamond Cut: Round
- Diamond setting: Shared prongs
- Diamond Size: 2.7 – 2.9 mm
- Band Width: 3.3 mm
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- April birthstone Allura Collection item
- Available in size: 5 – 9, including half sizes
- Certified by International Gemological Institute (IGI) attesting to its high value and quality
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry box with IGI certificate—ready for gifting
A touching token of love and romance, this eternity ring is a superb gift for any occasion. Give your loved one this pretty band and express your eternal love and devotion to her.
What is the history of the eternity band?
It is believed that eternity rings originated 4,000 years ago in Ancient Egypt. Considered a romantic token of love, these rings symbolised the love and adornment a couple shared. The 18th century saw the eternity ring being used as a promise rings by suitors to express commitment.
For what occasion should I gift her this ring?
This eternity ring is a symbol of eternal love and makes for a perfect gift on a special, significant occasion. Gift her this ring on your engagement or wedding anniversary and watch her eyes light up.
Have diamonds been adorned for a long time?
Diamonds have been admired by objects of desire since ancient times and have been adorned by women and men for centuries for many reasons. It was believed by the ancient Greeks that the intense fire that burns when a diamond is created represents the quality of eternal love and commitment. In 1477, Archduke Maximillian of Austria gave Mary of Burgundy the very first diamond engagement ring sparking the trend for diamond rings in Europe. The diamond engagement rings worn on the ring finger are said to link to the heart through the ‘vein of love.’
What inspired the design?
This design of this ring has been inspired by the feelings of eternal love, commitment and romance. It also symbolises a happy start to the beautiful journey of marriage. This eternity ring will serve as a significant milestone for you and your loved one and makes for a perfect gift.