Morganite Solitaire Stud Earrings in 14K Rose Gold
Why we love this
Look pretty in pink! Recently featured on Facebook Live, these pink-hued morganite gemstones are simply stunning in a delicate, rose gold setting.
About this item
- Masterfully crafted in lustrous 14K Rose Gold
- Metal Weight: 0.34 gram
- Contains 2 5x5 mm Round-cut Morganite gemstones
- Morganite T.W. Approx. 0.96 Carat
- Morganite setting: Prong set
- Comfortably secured with butterfly closures
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to us, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Our jewelry items are the culmination of over 40 years of manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Our fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Our Guarantee - All jewelry we sell meets the highest standards in the industry. Our products are of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
Bring a peaches-and-cream glow to your complexion as you adorn these gorgeous, shimmering morganite solitaire stud earrings. Making you blush are two brilliant pink morganites dressed in rose gold for a regal and feminine look. These reflective earrings secure with butterfly closures and will add a beautiful sparkle to your look.
What is the history of morganite?
Known as the stone of Divine love, Vorvoberite or Morganite was first discovered in Madagascar in 1910. The stone was named morganite in honor of the financier John Pierpont Morgan who was a great admirer and collector of gemstones by the New York Academy of Sciences.
Where is the stone mined?
Madagascar mines are still known for the highest quality but have comparatively little yield. Minas Gerais, Brazil has since become the major source for morganite with smaller and less consistent findings in Afghanistan, Mozambique, Namibia, and the U.S.
What makes morganite special?
Morganite is composed of a pink form of beryl and is a close cousin of well-known gemstones emerald and aquamarine. The unique color of the Morganite gemstone makes it an attractive and revered option for jewels today. This captivating stone is found with hues ranging from magenta to rose to peach and there’s a shade for every woman looking to add splendor and femininity to her jewelry collection. Morganite’s strong durability gives it depth and hence it's used across all forms of jewelry be it necklaces, earrings or rings and even accessories.
What inspired the design and color of these stud earrings?
The pink hues of the romantic evening sunset decorate the sky with unmatched color. The moon peeps in dressing it with a brilliant glow. These morganite solitaire earrings set in rose gold bring out the twilight story and add a brilliant glow to your face setting a tone for something special, distinct and feminine. Our designers were inspired by the colors of the evening sky and the glory of the incoming moon that has a new story to tell each day.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."