Allura 0.95 CT. T.W. Oval and Round-Cut Diamond Three Stone Halo Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold
Why we love this
Recently featured on Facebook Live, this 1 CT. diamond ring's stunning trio of oval stones and round-cut accent diamonds deliver a timeless beauty she'll always cherish.
About this item
- IGI Appraisal Value: $2490
- Fashioned in lustrous 14k White Gold
- Metal Weight: 3.27 grams
- Diamonds Total Weight: 0.95 carat
- Primary Diamond Weight: 0.45 carat
- Primary Diamond Shape: Oval
- Diamonds Color: G-H
- Primary Diamond Clarity: I1
- Primary Diamond Setting: 4 Prong set
- Primary Diamond Size: 6 x 4 mm
- Secondary Diamonds Total Combined Weight: 0.50 carat
- Secondary Diamonds Shape: Oval and Round
- Secondary Diamonds Color: G-H
- Secondary Diamonds Clarity: I1
- Secondary Diamonds Setting: 4 Prong and Buttercup set
- Secondary Diamond Size: 4 x 3 and 0.9 x 0.9 mm
- Secondary diamonds quantity: 50
- Band width: 2 mm
- Birthstone Month: April
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- IGI certified item
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Allura Collection item
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box with IGI certificate
- Packaged to Perfection - With Allura, you get more than sparkle as all of our pieces are paired with a polishing cloth and guarantee card all wrapped up in a stunning giftable box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to Allura, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Allura is the culmination of over 40 years manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Allura fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Allura Guarantee - Allura guarantees that all jewelry we sell meets the highest standards and it's logo marks products of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
Propose to your everything with this spectacular white gold ring styled with a center stone flanked by two additional oval stones. Miniature round-cut diamonds surround the trilogy in a halo frame. A tapered band with double rows of petite diamonds completes the elegant ring.
How are diamonds created?
Diamonds are formed deep beneath the earth surface, created under intense pressure and brought to the surface by hot volcanic activity.
What makes diamonds perfect for an engagement ring?
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so the saying goes. And she’s not going to mind a more is more approach when it comes to an engagement ring. This showstopping, symmetrical ring has a trilogy setting with three oval diamonds and more miniature white diamonds in a halo setting and along the band. White gold provides a clean, elegant finish that’s truly timeless.
What makes this the perfect engagement ring?
Colorless, clear, radiant—white diamonds match everything, making this ring the perfect style to wear every day of your life. Your engagement ring will be the most treasured piece of jewelry you own, make sure it’s spectacular with multiple like stones that comprise one a full carat.
What do diamonds symbolize?
Diamonds have been admired by objects of desire since ancient times and have been adorned by women and men for centuries for many reasons. Believed by Ancient Romans & Greeks to be the tears of gods or pieces of falling stars, diamonds are also said to have influence beyond love. Diamonds are said to bring the wearer great strength, protection, and clarity. Worn as protection in battle, diamonds have been embellished throughout histories & cultures.
What inspired this design?
Three is better than one. Oval-cut diamonds are traditional and timeless but not standard. On the fit-for-a-princess engagement ring, the large center stone symbolizes love and the two side stones are two important parts of your relationship and bond.
Diamond Buying Guide
Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.