Allura 1 CT. T.W. Diamond Double Halo Heart Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold
About this item
- IGI appraisal value $2,920
- Crafted in 14K white gold
- Center stone diamond total weight: 0.55 carats
- Center stone diamond shape: Heart shape, brilliant cut
- Center stone diamond color and clarity: G-H, I1
- Center stone diamond setting: 4 Prong set
- Center stone diamond size: 5.55 x 4.95 mm
- Side diamond accents quantity: 82
- Side diamond accents total weight: 0.41
- Side diamond accents shape: Round
- Side diamond accents color and clarity: G-H, I1
- Side diamond accents setting: Micro set
- Side diamond accents size: 1.1 x 1.1, 1 x 1 and 0.9 x 0.9 mm
- High polished band
- IGI certified
- Carefully packaged and shipped in jewelry gift box with IGI certificate
Romance meets splendour with this gorgeous, double halo, twisted shank engagement ring. Crafted in lustrous white gold this ring showcases a heart-cut diamond at the centre, surrounded by a double halo of glistening diamonds giving it a luxurious look. The twisted shank design is decorated with diamonds enhancing the beauty of this pretty ring. Feel the love as you gift her this ring and make a commitment of a lifetime. This engagement ring is a truly splendid gift.
When was heart shaped jewelry popularized?
As a symbol of enduring love and romance, heart-shaped jewelry was first reported near the end of the Middle Ages. It gained popularity during the 15th and 16th centuries and is widely used today in all forms of jewels.
What do diamonds symbolize?
Diamonds have been admired by objects of desire since ancient times and have been adorned by women and men for centuries for many reasons. It was believed by the ancient Greeks that the intense fire that burns when a diamond is created symbolizes the quality of eternal love and commitment. Diamonds are said to bring the wearer great strength, protection, and clarity. Worn as protection in battle, diamonds have been embellished throughout histories & cultures.
Why are diamonds associated with love?
Perhaps one of the earliest associations between diamonds and romantic love dates back to classical antiquity as it was believed that Cupid's arrows were tipped with dazzling diamonds. Still the top ranked gemstone among brides and gemstone shoppers, diamonds add a luxurious touch. The timeless center stone generates maximum sparkle thanks to its feminine double halo setting.
What inspired the design?
Romance, splendour, luxury and everything larger than life are the ideas that inspired the look and feel of this extraordinary ring. A gorgeous gift, this ring is a sparkling and unique addition to any jewelry collection.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."