Allura 0.95 ct. t.w. Diamond Eternity Anniversary Ring in 14k White Gold
About this item
- IGI Appraisal Value: $1545
- Fashioned in lustrous 14k White Gold
- Metal Weight vary per each eternity ring size: Size 5: 2.2 grams; Size 6: 2 grams; Size 7: 2.68 grams; Size 8: 2.55 grams; Size 9: 2.6 grams; Size 10: 3 grams
- Diamonds Total Weight: 0.95 carat
- Diamonds Shape: Round
- Diamonds Color: G-H
- Diamonds Clarity: SI
- Diamonds Setting: Buttercup set
- Diamonds size vary per each eternity ring size: Size 5: 2 x 2 mm; Size 6: 2 x 2 mm; Size 7: 1.9 x 1.9 mm; Size 8: 1.9 x 1.9 mm; Size 9: 1.9 x 1.9 mm; Size 10: 1.9 x 1.9 mm
- Diamonds quantity vary per each eternity ring Size: size 5: 28; Size 6: 29; Size 7: 33; Size 8: 32; Size 9: 36; Size 10: 37
- Band width vary per each eternity ring size: Size 5: 2.4 mm; Size 6: 2.5 mm; Size 7: 2.2 mm; Size 8: 2.1 mm; Size 9: 2.2 mm; Size 10: 2.4 mm
- Birthstone Month: April
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- IGI certified item
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Allura Collection item
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box with IGI certificate
- Packaged to Perfection - With Allura, you get more than sparkle as all of our pieces are paired with a polishing cloth and guarantee card all wrapped up in a stunning giftable box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to Allura, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Allura is the culmination of over 40 years manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Allura fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Allura Guarantee - Allura guarantees that all jewelry we sell meets the highest standards and it's logo marks products of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
Carved from 14-karat white gold, this fashionable band is filled with 1 total carat of magnificent white diamonds.
What is the history of eternity bands?
Eternity bands were popularized in the mid twentieth century as a romantic anniversary gift. They were the perfect excuse to get ask for—and receive—a diamond ring after you were already married.
What does this eternity band symbolize?
An engagement ring is presented during a proposal, a wedding band after vows and an eternity ring for a special anniversary as a symbol of now and forever love and devotion. Because as the saying goes “diamonds are forever” a band with a continuous ring with the durable gemstone makes a perfect eternity ring.
Have diamonds been adorned for a long time?
Diamonds have been admired by objects of desire since ancient times and have been adorned by women and men for centuries for many reasons. It was believed by the ancient Greeks that the intense fire that burns when a diamond is created represents the quality of eternal love and commitment. In 1477, Archduke Maximillian of Austria gave Mary of Burgundy the very first diamond engagement ring sparking the trend for diamond rings in Europe. The diamond engagement rings worn on the ring finger are said to link to the heart through the ‘vein of love.’
For what wedding anniversary should I gift her diamonds?
Diamonds are the perfect gift for a 60th wedding anniversary.
What inspired this design?
We wanted to create the perfect band that could be worn with the engagement ring of your dreams but was also beautiful and special enough to wear alone—whether purchased as a wedding band or an anniversary gift. The 14-karat white gold ring has a slim shape that’s delicate but not too small. The white diamonds that line the entirety of the band equal a full carat.