Morganite Heart Pendant with Diamond Accent in 14K Rose Gold
Why we love this
About this item
- Masterfully crafted in lustrous 14K Rose Gold
- Metal Weight: 0.77 gram
- Contains 1 x Heart-Cut and 1 x Round-Cut Morganite Gemstones
- Gemstone T. W. Approx. 1.24 Carat
- Morganite Setting: Three-Prong
- Diamond Accents
- Diamonds shape: Round
- Diamond color: G-H
- Diamonds clarity: I1
- Diamonds quantity: 2
- Diamonds setting: Four- Prongs
- Suspended on 17-inch Singapore Chain
- Comfortably secured with spring-ring clasp
- Birthstone Month: November
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to us, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Our jewelry items are the culmination of over 40 years of manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Our fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Our Guarantee - All jewelry we sell meets the highest standards in the industry. Our products are of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
Dressed in gleaming rose gold, the pendant carries a magnificent, heart-cut morganite gemstone and comes decorated with diamond accents. The heart pendant is suspended on a 17” inch Singapore chain and comes with a spring ring clasp. This glowing heart necklace is sure to take her breath away.
What does morganite symbolize?
Morganite symbolizes pure love and is known as a stone of harmony. It is believed to bring compassion, empathy, self-control, and patience to the wearer. With its gentle pink energy, Morganite is known as the crystal of the heart. It is said to help attract one’s soul mate or in deepening a current relationship.
Where did the connection between hearts and love originate?
Throughout centuries, heart shaped jewelry has taken on a variety of meanings. It gained popularity as a symbol of love during the reign of Queen Victoria. She herself wore a piece of jewelry with hearts representing each one of her children.
What is the history of diamonds?
Diamonds have always been a sign of wealth, worn by elite classes and wealthy rulers—but in addition to being displayed as adornment and good luck charms, diamonds were also used as carving tools and even digested as medicine. The first diamonds were found in India and traded along the Silk Road, but as the supply dwindled in South Asia, other countries, including Brazil and South America, became the new suppliers. Today, production has increased to about 100 million carats per year across the globe.
What inspired the design?
The designers were inspired by the emotion of unconditional love which depicted by the heart symbol. Morganite was chosen for its outstanding blush and the emotions it’s most symbolic of - love and harmony. The diamonds add the forever feeling. This necklace complements most skin tones and is the perfect way to express the emotion of unconditional, pure love making it a wonderful gift.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."