Morganite and Diamond Accent Double Halo Ring in 14K Rose Gold
Why we love this
This sweet morganite and diamond double halo cocktail ring pairs beautifully with any attire.
About this item
- Masterfully crafted in lustrous 14K Rose Gold
- Metal Weight: 3.27 gram
- Contains 7x7 mm Cushion Morganite gemstone
- Morganite T.W. Approx. 1.65 Carat
- Morganite Setting: Four-Prong
- Diamond Accents
- Diamonds shape: Round
- Diamond color: G-H
- Diamonds clarity: I1
- Diamonds quantity: 30
- Diamonds setting: Shared prongs
- Band width: 1.5 mm
- Birthstone Month: November
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to us, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Our jewelry items are the culmination of over 40 years of manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Our fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Our Guarantee - All jewelry we sell meets the highest standards in the industry. Our products are of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
What is the history of morganite?
Morganite was first discovered in Madagascar in 1910. It is composed from a pink form of beryl, a mineral family that includes well-known gems such as emerald and aquamarine. The stone was named morganite in honour of John Pierpoint Morgan who was a great admirer and collector of gemstones by the New York Academy of Sciences. The Madagascar mines are still known for the highest quality but have comparatively little yield. Minas Gerais, Brazil has since become the major source for morganite with smaller and less consistent findings in Afghanistan, Mozambique, Namibia, and the U.S.
Who should wear morganite?
The beauty of the morganite stone lies within its unique color. With hues ranging from magenta to rose to peach, there’s a shade for anyone looking to add a feminine touch to their collection. Morganite’s strong durability makes it everlasting, perfect for a lifetime promise. It should come as no surprise that this romantic stone carries with it a symbol of loyalty and love.
What type of gemstone is morganite?
As a Type I gemstone, morganite is typically eye-clean meaning there are no inclusions visible to the naked eye. If they’re present in polished stones, these inclusions will typically be hidden when the stone is set. Should they be present and noticeable, inclusions in morganite can lower its value. Many stones undergo additional treatment, either to increase their beauty of durability. A commonly accepted practice, morganite commonly undergoes annealing, a type of heat treatment. In addition, the stones undergo irradiation. Together, this improves the color of the gem, removing tints and producing pinker stones instead. With proper gemstone care this treatment has good stability and is permanent.
Is morganite on trend?
In recent years, morganite has enjoyed a growing popularity. Its pink hues captivate in vintage-inspired designs, exude feminine elegance in modern looks and embody understated sophistication in classic styles. Whether chosen for an engagement ring, a milestone or just a stunning accessory, it’s the perfect stone for your collection.
Artistic Craftsmanship & Color Inspiration
Every piece of jewelry is crafted by expert craftsmen to ensure premium quality. Before using any gemstone, they are checked by professional gemologists. This process guarantees that no product is ever sold below our standards. These gemstones bring the romantic sunset glow to a beautifully crafted, ornate ring. That soft pinky-orange brings a feminine touch to any look.
With Allura, you get more than sparkle as all of our pieces are paired with a guarantee card all wrapped up in a stunning box.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."