Allura 0.95 CT. T.W. Emerald-Cut Diamond Three Stone Halo Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold
Why we love this
About this item
- IGI Appraisal Value: $3210
- Fashioned in lustrous 14k White Gold
- Metal Weight: 2.5 grams
- Diamonds Total Weight: 0.95 carat
- Primary Diamond Weight: 0.45 carat
- Primary Diamond Shape: Emerald
- Diamonds Color: G-H
- Primary Diamond Clarity: S1I
- Primary Diamond Setting: 4 Prong set
- Primary Diamond Size: 5.05 x 4.2 mm
- Secondary Diamonds Total Combined Weight: 0.50 carat
- Secondary Diamonds Shape: Trapezoid and Round
- Secondary Diamonds Color: G-H
- Secondary Diamonds Clarity: SI1
- Secondary Diamonds Setting: 4 Prong and Buttercup set
- Secondary Diamond Size: 2.5 x 2.5 and 1 x 1 mm
- Secondary diamonds quantity: 50
- Band width: 2 mm
- Birthstone Month: April
- Polished to brilliant shine and perfection
- IGI certified item
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Allura Collection item
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry gift box with IGI certificate
- Packaged to Perfection - With Allura, you get more than sparkle as all of our pieces are paired with a polishing cloth and guarantee card all wrapped up in a stunning giftable box
- Timeless Classics - Embracing the latest styles is important to Allura, but turning them timeless is our goal. You can find stylish classics at a price affordable to all pockets!
- Global Craftmanship - Allura is the culmination of over 40 years manufacturing and design experience. Our gemologists, designers and buyers travel the globe to obtain high-quality jewels and innovative inspiration for every piece. Allura fine jewelry had a unique piece for every style
- Allura Guarantee - Allura guarantees that all jewelry we sell meets the highest standards and it's logo marks products of high-quality, top line inspection, premium materials and stunningly superior construction and design. All materials are certified accurate as per the standards of the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our highly dedicated customer care team are always happy to assist, if needed
Nurture her heart as you gift her this 3-stone engagement ring. Crafted in 14k white gold this ring has an emerald cut diamond at the center with two emerald cut diamonds studded by the side of the ring for a sleek trilogy look. The purity, brilliance, beauty and eternity of this ring gives it depth and makes it the perfect ring for a special occasion. Gift her this splendid ring and make her yours forever.
What makes diamonds perfect for an engagement ring?
A global accepted symbol of commitment, diamonds are mother nature greatest gift to mankind. Legends, folklores and love stories all have added so much meaning to this beautiful stone giving it a fascinating aura and a mystic appeal. Timeless and eternal are words often used to describe this glorious stone, perfect as a gift for a lifelong commitment.
How are diamonds created?
Diamonds are formed deep beneath the earth surface, created under intense pressure and brought to the surface by hot volcanic activity.
What do diamonds symbolize?
Diamonds have been admired by objects of desire since ancient times and have been adorned by women and men for centuries for many reasons. Believed by Ancient Romans & Greeks to be the tears of gods or pieces of falling stars, diamonds are also said to have influence beyond love. Diamonds are said to bring the wearer great strength, protection, and clarity. Worn as protection in battle, diamonds have been embellished throughout histories & cultures.
Why are diamonds associated with love?
Perhaps one of the earliest associations between diamonds and romantic love dates back to classical antiquity as it was believed that Cupid's arrows were tipped with dazzling diamonds. Still the top ranked gemstone among brides and gemstone shoppers, diamonds add a luxurious touch. On this ring, the timeless gem generates maximum sparkle thanks to its feminine halo setting.
Is diamond a birthstone?
Yes! Diamond is the birthstone of the month of April and said to symbolize clarity, harmonious relationships, inner strength and balance. It makes for a perfect gift for engagements and 60th anniversaries.
What inspired this design?
This is a trilogy ring and signifies the past, present and the future of a relationship. Diamonds are chosen for their qualities of purity, brilliance, beauty, hardness and eternity. A superb gift to make a lifelong commitment of love.