Pumpkin Apple Pecan Baked Oatmeal
If you ever needed motivation to rise and shine, this warm fall-inspired dish is just the thing.
Brought to you by
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten, or 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together oats, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder.
- Stir in pumpkin, milk, water, syrup, egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir in apples. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.