A little goes a long way with Clorox.Shop Now
*Compared to previous Clorox Disinfecting Bleach.
Add these spots to your wipe-down list.
Use 1/3 cup Performance Bleach to 1 gallon of water.
Wipe down the hard and non-porous surfaces you plan to disinfect.
Leave on for 6 minutes. Rinse with water & air dry.
Wash toys, avoiding porous stuffed ones.
- Wipe toys with a wet sponge prior to washing.
- Mix 1/3 cup Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with 1‑gallon of water.
- Soak for 6 minutes to sanitize.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Cleanse hard, non-porous equipment.
- Add 1/3 cup Clorox Disinfecting Bleach to 1‑gallon cool water in a plastic tub.
- Wearing gloves, use a sponge to apply.
- Reapply to keep surface wet for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Hang to air dry or lay on a towel.
Bleach keeps flowers fresh for longer.
- Add 1/8 tsp. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach to 1‑quart cold water and stir.
- Pour in vase, before adding flowers.
- Trim the stems a little before placing flowers in the vase.