Item prices may vary between online (for pickup, shipping or delivery) and in club.
Item prices do not include fees for pickup, shipping or delivery (if applicable) unless noted in the item description.
You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query
Square Register(7)Average rating:4.8571out of5stars, based on7reviewsMembers-only priceCurrent price: $0.00ShippingPickupDelivery
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) for iPad Pro 11 and Pro 12.9(303)Average rating:4.3795out of5stars, based on303reviewscurrent price: $129.00$129.00Current price: $129.00Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Apple Magic Keyboard (White)(10)Average rating:4.5out of5stars, based on10reviewscurrent price: $349.00$349.00Current price: $349.00Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad Pro 11-inch(2)Average rating:5out of5stars, based on2reviewscurrent price: $169.98$169.98Current price: $169.98Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th Gen)(19)Average rating:4.3158out of5stars, based on19reviewscurrent price: $189.98$189.98Current price: $189.98Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Square Stand for Contactless and Chip(8)Average rating:4.5out of5stars, based on8reviewsMembers-only priceCurrent price: $0.00See price in cartFree shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad (7th Gen) and iPad Air (3rd Gen)(27)Average rating:3.7778out of5stars, based on27reviewscurrent price: $149.98$149.98Current price: $149.98Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 11-inch(64)Average rating:4.5625out of5stars, based on64reviewscurrent price: $299.00$299.00Current price: $299.00Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Apple EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug(211)Average rating:3.4076out of5stars, based on211reviewsMembers-only priceCurrent price: $0.00ShippingPickupDelivery
Apple Pencil (1st Generation) for iPad (6th and 7th gen) and iPad Air (3rd gen)(473)Average rating:4.3657out of5stars, based on473reviewscurrent price: $99.00$99.00Current price: $99.00Free shipping for PlusShippingOut of stockPickupDelivery
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m)(16)Average rating:4.75out of5stars, based on16reviewscurrent price: $27.98$27.98Current price: $27.98Free shipping for PlusShippingOut of stockPickupDelivery
Apple 5W USB Power Adapter(63)Average rating:4out of5stars, based on63reviewscurrent price: $17.98$17.98Current price: $17.98Free shipping for PlusShippingOut of stockPickupDelivery
Apple USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter(35)Average rating:2.5143out of5stars, based on35reviewscurrent price: $8.48$8.48Current price: $8.48Free shipping for PlusShippingOut of stockPickupDelivery
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)(77)Average rating:3.4935out of5stars, based on77reviewscurrent price: $17.98$17.98Current price: $17.98Free shipping for PlusShippingOut of stockPickupDelivery
Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter(178)Average rating:4.3483out of5stars, based on178reviewscurrent price: $8.86$8.86Current price: $8.86Free shipping for PlusShippingOut of stockPickupDelivery
iPad Accessories Buying Guide
For the most part, you may find that your Apple iPad has everything you need built-in. You can access the App store to download games and apps you need, you can take pictures with the built-in camera, and you can save your files either within the Files app, or in the iCloud. You can enjoy all the seamless perks of using a device on the iOS operating system. However, you may want to look into a few iPad accessories to get even greater use out of your new iPad.
Accessories for your iPad may be things like a smart keyboard, a case or cover, or a screen protector. These are things that can help improve the longevity of your device. You may also consider extra charging cables or stands to hold your iPad if you like to use it while keeping your hands free. Unlike an iPhone, which is meant to be held the entire time you use it, iPads are sometimes better used while leaning on a stand.
Sam's Club is thrilled to offer a variety of iPad accessories at members-only pricing, helping you to stay within your budget while still getting the most out of your device.
What Different Types of Ipad Accessories Are There?
Some of the different iPad accessories on the market include:
- Covers: A smart cover for your iPad is generally a piece of plastic or thick cloth that magnetizes or snaps onto the front. It lays across the screen to protect it and can be folded back whenever you need to access it.
- Screen protectors: These clear hard plastic or glass protectors stick directly to the iPad screen. They still allow for you to use features like Touch ID and to engage directly with the iPad screen but they protect the screen from scratches and other damage.
- Cases: A case can help protect your iPad from damage either from dropping or banging against surfaces. iPad cases can also be decorative and help you express your unique identity.
- Apple Pencil: Apple Pencils are a unique type of stylus that connects with your iPad. You can use it for creative efforts like sketching or drawing, or you can use it for note-taking and signing documents.
- Keyboards: A smart keyboard can connect to your iPad and allow you to type and use word processors easily. A keyboard case is an iPad case with a smart keyboard included, combining the best of both worlds.
- Square (or other chip readers): If you are an independent business or merchant and want to take credit or debit card payments, then a chip reader like Square can connect with your iPad to make this possible.
- Lightning adapters: Some iPads have a lightning port, so if you want to connect to a different type of charger, headphone jack or hookup, you'll need an adapter.
- Chargers: Chargers come in a variety of sizes, styles, colors, and with a variety of cord lengths. You can find just the right charger for your needs. You should know the type of charger your iPad needs, whether that's a USB-C or a lightning port.
- Headphones: Whether you prefer Bluetooth wireless headphones like AirPods, or you like to keep your headphones connected to your device, these listening accessories can make your iPad a more personal, private experience.
- Stands: An iPad stand allows you to display your iPad while using it, making cooking and following recipes, or simply watching Netflix, that much easier.
Which iPad Accessories Should I Buy?
Here are a few scenarios that may apply to you and the different accessories that may help you with your iPad in each instance:
I am a student
If you're using your iPad as a student, you may want to consider a screen protector and case to keep your iPad safe while traveling to and from campus. You could also enjoy a smart keyboard for writing assignments, essays, and homework.
I work for a business
You should consider a Square or other type of chip reader, as well as an Apple Pencil. You can take payments, sign contracts, and take notes easily with these accessories.
I use my iPad for entertainment
If you're primarily using your iPad for watching movies, videos, or playing games, then you may want a stand and a good set of headphones. This can allow you to watch movies without having to hold the device the entire time, and better enjoy the music and sound effects while playing games.
I use it for road trips
Some chargers come with car adapter ports, allowing you to easily charge your iPad on the road. You can also get a stand that works in your car so you can set your iPad up for other members of the car to watch movies as you travel.
I use my iPad to read
A nice, soft case would be nice for someone who uses their iPad primarily for reading, as you'll be holding it a lot in your hands.
I use my iPad for photos and video
An Apple pencil would make photo and video editing more precise and flow easier. There are also third-party attachable lenses you can buy that clip to the outside of your iPad if it's your primary camera.
What Brands of iPad Accessories Does Sam's Club Sell?
Sam's Club offers iPad accessories from brands like Apple and Square, each of which provides options that are alternatives to competitors like OtterBox and MobilePay. One of the benefits of buying Apple accessories specifically is they are made specifically for iPads of every make and model. Because they are made from the same manufacturer, there is very rarely any concern with compatibility or fit.
Additionally, Sam's Club is pleased to offer members Square products, allowing for small and independent business owners and artisan merchants to increase their business easily. The seamless user experience and minimal fees make Square an accessible tool for anyone looking to expand their sales.
FAQ - iPad Accessories
What accessories come with the iPad?
iPads are sold with a charger that includes the wall adapter and the charging cord.
Does the new iPad come with the Apple Pencil?
Apple Pencils must be purchased separately from any iPads it is compatible with.
What is the latest generation iPad?
The newest iPad is the iPad Air and iPad Mini released in March of 2019.
Can I add memory to an iPad?
There is no way to add memory to an iPad. If you find you're running out of storage space on your device, then you can consider storing some files in cloud networks, like Google Drive or iCloud, which iPads can easily access online.
Which iPads are compatible with the Apple Pencil?
Different versions of the Apple Pencil work with different devices. There is an Apple Pencil that works specifically with iPad Pros, and there is an Apple Pencil that works with iPad Air, iPad, and iPad Minis. Be sure to check which Apple Pencil will work best with your iPad before purchasing.
Which iPads are compatible with Square?
Almost all iPads are compatible with Square but check with your vendor before purchasing to be sure you're buying the right chip reader with the right port.