Prices may vary in club and online
Item prices may vary between online (for pickup, shipping or delivery) and in club.
Item prices do not include fees for pickup, shipping or delivery (if applicable) unless noted in the item description.
Health Gear Acupressure Beads Therapeutic Heat and Vibration Massage Inversion Table(29)Average rating:4.7586out of5stars, based on29reviewscurrent price: $199.98$199.98Current price: $199.98Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Health Gear Therapeutic Acupressure Beads Heat and Vibration Massage Inversion Table(4)Average rating:5out of5stars, based on4reviewscurrent price: $219.98$219.98Current price: $219.98Free shipping for PlusShippingPickupDelivery
Body Vision Deluxe Acupressure Beads Massage Inversion Table(1)Average rating:3out of5stars, based on1reviews
Health Gear ITM 6000 Heat & Massage Inversion Table(3)Average rating:4out of5stars, based on3reviewscurrent price: $249.98$249.98Current price: $249.98Free shipping for PlusShippingLow in stockPickupDelivery
Showing 1-4 of 4
What are some ways that inversion tables can benefit my health?
- Inversion tables can help relieve many forms of back pain.
- Tables may help provide care for the discs in your back.
- Inversion tables help improve circulation and accelerate the cleansing of the blood and lymph fluids.
- Using the exercise method may help increase oxygen flow to the brain.
- Internal organs can experience decongesting thanks to inversion chairs.
- Inversion tables can strengthen ligaments and enable the body to stretch and realign itself.
Inversion Table Information
- Inversion table therapy can greatly improve the health of your back and can relieve many forms of back pain. Gravity can cause back pain, poor posture, weak back and stomach muscles, and muscle spasms. Inversion therapy chairs put gravity to work for you. Inversion therapy elongates the spine, increasing the distance between vertebrae, relieving pressure on the discs, ligaments, and nerve roots. Less back pain is contingent on less back pressure.
- You don’t have to use your gravity inversion table for long periods of time. Using it for as little as a few minutes at a time can help relax tense muscles and speed the flow of lymphatic fluids that flush out the body’s wastes and carry them to the blood stream.
- Inversion chair therapy can help with body posture. When you’re inverted, your body is in line with gravity. A regular program with an inversion table can help you to maintain proper posture and keep your body in balance.
- Do you ever notice that your muscles can get stiff when experiencing times of stress? Inversion tables can help you relax. The full-body stretch can be rejuvenating and help ease muscle tension.
- Many people find inversion tables easy to use and quickly incorporate them into their daily health regimen. Beginners can start inverting for only a few minutes per week and then slowly increase the desired number of minutes at their own rate.
- Different degrees and motions can help you address varied body parts such as the neck, lower back, and upper back.
- Many people like to use inversion chairs to aid with their abdominals. Inverted crunches make for a tremendous abdominal workout. Strong abdominals help with posture and can take stress away from the lower and upper back.
- Ab inversion tables are small enough to situate just about anywhere in your house. There is no need to buy a gym membership where crowds and the availability of machines can pose an issue.