Item prices may vary between online (for pickup, shipping or delivery) and in club.
Item prices do not include fees for pickup, shipping or delivery (if applicable) unless noted in the item description.
Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash, Variety Pack (7.5 fl. oz., 4 pk.)current price: $10.78$10.78$0.36/foCurrent price: $10.78ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Member's Mark Commercial Foaming Antibacterial Hand Soap Refill (33.8 oz., 2 pk.)current price: $13.98$13.98$0.21/ozCurrent price: $13.98ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Member's Mark Commercial Antibacterial Hand Soap, 1 Gallon
Safeguard Ultimate Care Hand Wash, Variety Pack (15.5 fl. oz., 3 pk.)current price: $8.98$8.98$0.19/foCurrent price: $8.98ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Marathon Gentle Foam Hand Soap Refill, Fragrance-Free (1,000 ml)current price: $17.98$17.98$0.53/foCurrent price: $17.98ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Member's Mark Commercial Foaming Hand Soap Dispensercurrent price: $7.14$7.14Current price: $7.14ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
GOJO Luxury Foam Handwash Soap Refill, Cranberry Scent (1250 mL, 1 ct.)current price: $23.88$23.88$0.57/foCurrent price: $23.88ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Marathon Automated Soap Dispenser, Black, 6.5”W x 4”D x 11.7”Hcurrent price: $17.48$17.48Current price: $17.48ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
GOJO Automatic Premium Foam Antibacterial Handwash Soap Refill, Fresh Fruit Scent (1200 mL, 2 ct.)current price: $55.24$55.24$0.68/foCurrent price: $55.24ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Member's Mark Moisturizing Hand Soap Refill, Aloe Vera (80 fl. oz., 2 pk.)Current price: $0.00PickupDelivery
Care Antibacterial Hand Soap (64 fl. oz.)Current price: $0.00PickupDelivery
Dove Deep Cleansing Gel Hand Wash Collection (13.5 fl. oz., 3 pk.)current price: $10.48$10.48$0.26/foCurrent price: $10.48ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, Rain Water (12.5 fl. oz., 3 pk.)current price: $10.98$10.98$0.29/foCurrent price: $10.98ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Safeguard Liquid Hand Soap Ultimate Care Pack (15.5 fl. oz. 3 pk.)current price: $8.98$8.98$0.19/foCurrent price: $8.98ShippingPickupDeliveryFree shipping for Plus
Bulk Hand Soap Buying Guide
Hand soap is essential for any home, business, or place of work. Keep yourself and those around you healthy with hand washing supplies and bulk hand soap from Sam's Club. Whether you need individual dispensers of hand soap for a bathroom at home or commercial-grade hand soap dispensers for a restaurant or office, Sam's Club offers hand soap in bulk at members-only prices.
What Different Types of Bulk Hand Soap Are There?
- Commercial hand soap: Sam's Club offers dispensers and soap refills. You can find either foaming hand soap or liquid hand soap depending on your preference.
- Foaming hand soap: Wash your hands with a thick lather of bubbles using foaming hand soap from an individual pump bottle or wall-mounted soap dispenser. Foaming hand wash is easy to apply to your skin and easy to rinse off as well, which may be better for those with sensitive skin.
- Liquid hand soap: Buy liquid hand soap in bulk whether you use a liquid soap dispenser mounted to the wall or a traditional hand-pump soap dispenser. Some antibacterial liquid hand soap includes moisturizers for additional personal care.
- Industrial: Industrial hand cleanser for tough, greasy jobs comes in liquid and powder.
- Hand soap refills: Use bulk hand soap refills with refillable dispensers, or even with individual hand soap bottles.
- Unscented: If you are sensitive to smells, choose an unscented hand soap liquid or fragrance-free hand soap powder.
- Eco-friendly: Eco-friendly hand soap is free of ingredients like parabens, SLS, and phthalates.
What Kind of Bulk Hand Soap Dispenser Is Best?
Automated/Touchless: An automatic soap dispenser is often mounted to a wall or attached to a counter.
- Pros: Get soap without touching a dispenser to limit germ transfer. Get a consistent amount of soap each time to avoid waste.
- Cons: Soap is dispensed based on a sensor that may be obscured by water or soap residue.
Manual: A hand-pump soap dispenser that may be disposable or refillable. This may be a counter soap dispenser or a wall-mounted cartridge or bag-in-box dispenser.
- Pros: You get to use the exact amount of soap you want at any time. Dispensers are usually less expensive than touchless models.
- Cons: People must actually touch the dispenser, which could spread germs and creates another surface that must be cleaned.
What to Consider when Buying Hand Soap in Bulk
Where should I put hand soap at my business?
Obviously, restrooms require hand soap at all times. If your business has a kitchen, you will need a hand cleansing station with hand soap there as well. Any other area that is messy or greasy, such as a garage, may be a good place for hand soap also.
How much bulk hand soap do I need?
This depends on the traffic at each dispenser. It's wise to stock up when you first install a dispenser and then monitor how often hand soap refills are required. This will let you know how often you will need to buy hand soap in bulk and how often you need to replace the hand soap at your business.
Where can I find the FDA rules for hand soap?
The FDA regulates cosmetics but not hand soap, hand wash, or hand cleanser.
How many ounces are in each bottle of hand soap?
Check the product listings at SamsClub.com for the sizes of hand soap dispensers and refills. Make sure that high-traffic areas have dispensers that can hold a greater volume of soap.
Different soap types have different ingredients. Check SamsClub.com to see if the soap you're considering has ingredients like parabens or SLS.
Make sure your soap smells pleasant coming out of the dispenser and on hands after washing. Scent is a matter of personal taste, so you may want to test scent inside the club before purchasing.
Do I want antibacterial hand soap?
The FDA has found that antibacterial soap is no more effective at killing germs than other hand soap. So you can consider all of the hand soap options at SamsClub.com as equal when it comes to eradicating germs. You may also want to consider hand sanitizer.
What Brands of Hand Soap Does Sam's Club Sell?
- GOJO luxury foam handwash, premium foam antibacterial handwash, pumice hand cleaner and industrial hand soap
- Member's Mark moisturizing hand soap, luxury hand soap, commercial antibacterial hand soap, commercial foaming hand soap, gentle foaming hand soap and commercial foaming hand soap dispenser
- Dial liquid hand soap, liquid antimicrobial soap and foaming hand wash
- Softsoap liquid hand soap and moisturizing hand soap
- Marathon automated soap dispenser
- Boraxo powdered hand soap
- Live Clean hand soap
- Oceans liquid soap dispenser
- Purell Healthy Soap dispensers and refills, sanitizing wipes and Purell Foodservice Healthy Soap starter kits
FAQ - Hand Soap
What's the best hand soap for my small business?
A small business can choose between hand soap dispensers and refills or a bulk liquid hand soap like Dial packs available at SamsClub.com. Once you get past 15 employees or so, a dispenser is probably the best option. Even smaller businesses who have many customers visiting the restroom may also need a dispenser/refill solution.
How to refill a hand soap dispenser
This depends on whether you have a cartridge soap dispenser, bag-in-box soap dispenser, or a dispenser that needs to be refilled from a bottle. The cartridge and bag-in-box refills click into place with no mess. A refill bottle is usually less expensive but may also make more of a mess.
Which bulk hand soap kills the most germs?
All hand soap, whether labeled antibacterial or not, kills germs with the same efficiency, according to the FDA.
Is it better to use bar soap or liquid soap?
Liquid hand soap leads to far less mess than bar soap, and most customers and employees prefer avoiding touching the same bar of soap that countless other people have touched. This makes liquid hand soap or foaming hand soap the optimal choice.
Is it better to use liquid or foam soap?
This is a matter of personal preference. Liquid hand soap may contain aloe vera or provide moisturizing qualities while foaming soap is easier to lather and rinse.
Can I dilute bulk hand soap?
This is not a good idea. Changing the consistency of the liquid or foam soap by adding water will make it harder to use and will create more of a mess.
What is the most economical bulk hand soap?
Member's Mark products, available only at Sam's Club or SamsClub.com, provide outstanding values on bulk hand soap and dispensers. But Sam's Club offers members-only prices on a wide variety of bulk hand soap products.