ZUM Balance Bike - Black
If your child can walk they can ride balance bikes by ZUM with no pedals and no training wheels. The ZUM Bike uses a foot to floor motion as a means of propulsion. The Bike is perfect for developing coordination and balance without the anxiety of training wheels. By learning balance first, the transition from the ZUM Balance Bike to a traditional geared bicycle with pedals is made VERY easy.
- Frame is designed to accommodate smaller riders
- Rubber handgrips to protect little hands and the end of the handlebar from scuffs
- Ergonomically designed, back swept handlebars with safety pad on stem
- Sealed bearings for maintenance free, silent and smooth running wheels
- All terrain, rubber, air inflated tires on steel hub and spoke wheels, make for a durable smooth ride
- High grade steel components including quill stem and double bearing head set
- Padded vinyl seat
- Adjustable seat height (adjustable from 14.5 to 18 inches from the floor)
- Adjustable handlebars (adjustable from 22.5 to 23.5 inches from the floor)
- Non toxic painted finish with colorful graphics
- CPSIA certified
- Assembles easily with tools included
- Recommended age range 3+ not to exceed 80 lbs.
There is no additional information available for this item.