WWE All Stars - 3DS
About this itemESRB Rating T for Teen
Take WWE action to the next dimension. WWE All Stars delivers fast, fun, fluid and furious arcade-style gameplay to the Nintendo 3DS. Featuring your favorite colorful WWE legends of the past and larger-than-life WWE superstars of today, WWE All Stars delivers the greatest roster ever assembled in a WWE videogame. Step inside the virtual ring and experience WWE action in the palm of your hand, for the first time ever In 3D! The greatest matchups haven't happened until now! Two generations. One ring. Three dimensions!
WWE All Stars Presents Two New Game Modes Exclusive To The Nintendo 3DS. Battle every superstar and legend in the game in consecutive matches in gauntlet. Show off skills to regenerate health. Score Scramble Matches challenge the player to either reach a specific point total or finish a timed match with the highest point total. The more over-the-top your attacks, the more points you'll be awarded.
- Variety of grapples, attacks, killer combos, finishing and signature manuevers create the ultimate competitive and fast-paced gaming experience
- The best roster ever includes John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret "Hit Man" Hart, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rey Mysterio , "Macho Man" Randy Savage And More. 43 superstars and legends in total.
- Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game's WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.
- Fantasy Warfare - Who is the greatest WWE Superstar of all time? Find out by choosing a side and playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars to determine the best of all time
- Fun and in-your-face 3D WWE Arcade-Style action! High-flying, hard-hitting and high impact gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers with gameplay that lets you jump right into the ring!
- Four Awesome Character Classes - Punt an opponent sky high! Juggle him with your fists! Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury!
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.