Clear all selections
41 items from $20 to $4000$20 $4000
Sort by: Top Selling
Results 1- 41 of 41 Page 1 of 1
Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's Blade Chrono WatchItem #: 821116 |Model #: MBM3101$ 175 00
Marc by Marc Jacobs Ladies Henry Skeleton Glitz WatchItem #: 821830 |Model #: MBM3337$ 175 00
$ 158 00
Price includes shippingEbel Women's Classic Wave Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet Diamond Quartz WatchItem #: 218616 |Model #: 9157F14-24725$ 1,659 00
$ 59 00
Ladies Bradshaw Watch in Cheetah Acrylic by Michael KorsItem #: 101836 |Model #: MK5904Everyday Price $250.00$ 185 00
Ladies Bradshaw Watch in Gold-Tone Stainless Steel by Michael KorsItem #: 101899 |Model #: MK5605Everyday Price $250.00$ 185 00
Everyday Price $225.00$ 142 00
Ladies Runway Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch By Michael KorsItem #: 101626 |Model #: MK5160$ 158 00
TAG Heuer Women's Diamond Formula 1Item #: 920413 |Model #: WAH1221.BB0865Everyday Price $3600.00$ 2,550 00
Michael Kors Women's Runway Twist Rose Gold-Tone Chronograph WatchItem #: 517842 |Model #: MK4283$ 158 00
Invicta Ladies Pro Diver Watch With Silver FaceItem #: 109850 |Model #: 16762 ASRT$ 99 00
Back to top
Results 1- 41 of 41 Page 1 of 1
Different styles of ladies watches
- Luxury watches can be adorned in white gold or yellow gold. These watches are great for formal occasions.
- Diamond watches are very popular consumer items – they are visually beautiful and efficient timepieces. They call for a combination of precious metals and luxurious diamonds.
- Watches that can be worn to the workplace can range from exquisite to a bit more informal. You will want to purchase a watch that is in accord with your specific job description.
- Casual watches are versatile timepieces. They can be worn in informal settings such as on weekends, chores, after work hours, and beyond.
- Dressy watches call for a more formal occasion such as dinners, gala events, holiday gatherings, and beyond. Ladies watches of the sort may adopt a longer, slender shape to add to the elegant nature of the watch.
- Sport watches are great for going to the gym or when engaged in physical activity. Most are water resistant and extra durable.
Factors to consider when purchasing a watch
- Decide what kind of face you would like your watch to have. Ladies watches either have a circular face or a square face. Some square faces are elongated to give the watch more of a formal look.
- What kind of band would you prefer? Some watches have leather bands, hard-plastic bands, or metal bands, though hard-plastic bands are usually reserved for sport watches. Many ladies watches come with a band made of chrome, white gold, yellow gold, or a blend of precious metals. More formal styles will most likely have a metal band.
- Watches are a staple item for any kind of dress. Think about purchasing more than one watch to provide you with an additional accessory depending on the occasion.
- Consider which features you would prefer in a watch. Some watches relay the date, phases of the moon, world time, and beyond. In addition, many sport watches have advanced features related to cardiovascular exercise such as pulse rate and a stop watch feature.