Swisher 24" 11.5 HP Walk-Behind Roughcut Mower
- $ 1,629 00 1629.00
- Price includes shipping
About this item
Swisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features a 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty cutting deck. Its single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease. And the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessed for total control and safety. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth cutting in all conditions. A four-speed transmission is great for climbing or cruising, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of trouble. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 1-3/4" cutting height range
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Handlebar mounted controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
87" x 29" x 39"