Wipeout: In the Zone - Xbox 360 Kinect
Wipeout: In the Zone is a party game exclusive for Xbox 360 that utilizes the full body tracking capabilities of the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 (required for play) to bring the over-the-top, physical obstacle course fun of the hit television show Wipeout to life on your game console like you never thought possible. Features include: local 4-person multiplayer support, unlockable characters and brand new episodes, replay functionality and the ability to use your Xbox LIVE avatars in-game.
For those of you who ever watched Wipeout, the crazy obstacle course game show on ABC, and thought, "I want to do that, but without the mud, injuries or public humiliation," now you can with Wipeout: In the Zone exclusively for Xbox 360. Unlike an earlier Wipeout video game, Wipeout: In the Zone takes the action way, way further, utilizing the Kinect sensor for Xbox 360 for full body motion control to accurately simulate the game show's iconic obstacle course. A unique use of Kinect technology, players jump across more than 50 obstacles, including the Big Balls and the Smack Wall Sweeper. The game also features commentary from the TV show's hosts: John Anderson, John Henson and Jill Wagner.
- More than 50 obstacles, including your old friends from the TV show, the Sucker Punch, Big Balls and more
- Local 4-person multiplayer support
- Unlockable characters and brand new episodes that present unique, quality family time...the kind in which you can pelt each other with stuff
- Play using your favorite Xbox LIVE avatar and let it do the dirty work
- Watch your craziest course moments captured with replays
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.