Nintendo Land - Wii U
About this itemESRB Rating: E10+ for Everyone 10 and Up
Experience Nintendo's greatest game worlds in one giant theme park! Nintendo Land is a fun and lively virtual theme park filled with attractions based on popular Nintendo game worlds. Each attraction features unique and innovative gameplay experiences made possible by the Wii U GamePad controller. Depending on the attraction, players can play solo, compete against other players, or even team up to play cooperatively. Up to five players can participate in dynamic multiplayer modes in select attractions. The experiences change depending on whether players are using the GamePad, a Wii Remote controller, or just watching others play on the TV screen. Multiplayer modes require additional accessories required, which are sold separately.
- Nintendo's major game worlds, including Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin, Animal Crossing, and more are represented in a fun and lively theme park setting.
- Each attraction highlights the unique features of the new Wii U GamePad controller.
- Fun and dynamic multiplayer that offers multiple experiences in a single game. For example, one player can use secret information displayed on the Wii U GamePad screen to outwit friends using the Wii Remote controllers and the TV screen.
- Additional players can use Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuk controllers for a completely different gameplay experience.
- Attractions are grouped into three types:
- Team Attractions like Metroid Blast and The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest that offer depth and challenge for 1 to 5 players
- Competitive Attractions like Mario Chase and Animal Crossing: Sweet Day where 2 to 5 players compete against each other
- Solo Attractions like Takamaru's Ninja Castle, Donkey Kong's Crash Course and Balloon Trip Breeze, that offer simple but fun and engaging play for one player
- Easy to pick up and play, but also contains deeper levels of play to challenge even the most experienced gamers.
- Each attraction has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more. Players will receive stamps upon completing special challenges.
- Includes Miiverse integration.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer