Whole House Filter with Bypass Valve
Easy to install and maintain, this water treatment system treats all of the water entering your home, removing sand, silt, sediment, rust and other particles that can damage your water softener, prematurely foul carbon filters or ruin the plumbing fixtures and valves. With the built-in bypass valve, system maintenance is easy and does not require shutting off the water to the home in order to complete. This special package includes three additional replacement filters and wrench. The system comes with clear housing, making it easy to see when you need to change out the filter. Its ¾" NPT Stainless Steele reinforced inserts make installation quick and easy, and the system comes backed by the Watts 130 years of industry experience and quality. To ensure ease of installation and maintenance, we have here on staff a full customer service and technical support team you can call for assistance.
- Whole house water filter with built-in bypass
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust and other particulate matter from your drinking water
- Treats all water entering your home
- Protects and extends life of home appliances and other water treatment devices like water softeners and reverse osmosis systems
- Comes with integrated bypass valve so system maintenance is simple
- Clear housing for easy system and filter inspection
- Comes complete with three 50 micron filters, ¾" Stainless Steele reinforced ports and wrench
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationIf any part of your WATTS PREMIER water filtration device is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable filters ), return unit after obtaining a return authorization, within 3 years of original retail purchase, WATTS PREMIER will repair or, at WATTS PREMIER’S option, replace the system at no charge. For complete warranty details, refer to the system manual.
There is no additional information available for this item.