Weider X-Factor Door Gym
About this item
The Weider® X-Factor System is your way to a body that's stronger, leaner and more powerful. Every exercise works from the core out! You'll get powerful abs, biceps, shoulders and legs! The unique design promotes explosive movements for a total-body workout. You'll build bigger, more powerful muscles, fast. It's engineered to fit in any standard door with progressive resistance exceeding 250 lbs. And, to help you maximize your workout time, follow the step-by-step exercise chart and 3 workout DVDs. The X-Factor System is made with durable tubing and comes fully assembled. It's one machine that works every muscle.
250 lbs. of Dynamic Resistance
- The X-Factor System’s unique design uses 250 lbs. of resistance that works just like your body, from the core out! Quickly customize your workout by combining the 3 bands on each side or selecting the resistance amount that’s right for you.
Total-Body Workout DVD
- Get ready for the most dynamic, total-body workout you’ll ever experience. You’ll strengthen and tone your arms, abs and lower body for amazing results. This DVD features a 3-minute warm up, sixteen 1-minute exercises and a 6-minute cool down directed by Michael Skogg, Pro Weider® Trainer. Each exercise is timed, not counted so you can go at your own pace. These exercises can be completed in order or rearranged to your fitness level. Exercises include squat to overhead press, reverse lunge with lat pull, low-high row and overhead 1-leg crunch.
Explosion Workout DVD
- This DVD will whip you into shape in no time. The explosive moves activate every muscle in your body from the core out for stunningly fast results. This DVD features a 3-minute warm up, eleven 1-minute exercises and a 6-minute cool down directed by Michael Skogg, Pro Weider® Trainer. Each exercise is timed, not counted so you can go at your own pace. These exercises can be completed in order or rearranged to your fitness level. Exercises include traveling wood chop, leg pass, front kicks and punch knee combos.
Ab-Shred Workout DVD
- Each exercise is designed to promote movements that strengthen your core. You’ll build rock hard abs with this intense, muscle-building, fat-burning workout. This DVD features a 3-minute warm up, eight 1-minute exercises and a 6-minute cool down directed by Michael Skogg, Pro Weider® Trainer. Each exercise is timed, not counted so you can go at your own pace. These exercises can be completed in order or rearranged to your fitness level. Exercises include kneeling 2-arm crunch, seated side twist and high to low straight arm crunch.
Dynamic Exercise Wall Chart
- Featuring 7 sections that focus on specific body parts, you’ll get a total-body workout customized to your level of fitness with this exercise chart. Step-by-step instructions describe each exercise with 2 photos that clearly depict each movement.
Digital 8-Week Nutrition Guide
- Creating healthy eating habits is easier than ever with the 8-Week Nutrition Guide. Packed with 48 delicious recipes and convenient weekly grocery lists, you have the tools you need to match your diet to your new workout plan.
4 Connection Clips
- Incredibly durable, these connection clips will keep the workout handles and ankle straps in place so you can concentrate on your workout. Ergonomically designed, each clip moves with the rotation of the pulley for a seamless movement throughout each exercise.
2 Ankle Straps
- These ankle straps are designed with a soft material lining for increased comfort. Each strap is adjustable so you can find the perfect fit.
2 Workout Handles
- Exercise in comfort with these workout handles. Each handle features a foam grip for added comfort and an ergonomic shape for increased durability.
Attaches in Seconds
- The Weider® X-Factor System attaches to any standard door in seconds. Plus, it won’t scratch or dent! No gym, no dumbbells, no weights, all you need is a door and the X-Factor System!
- The X-Factor System is made with durable TPR tubing and high-quality steel brackets built to last. Each door bracket is lined with a layer of foam padding to protect your door.
- The X-Factor System is protected with a 90-Day Warranty.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
90 days parts and labor