Wedding Corsage/Boutonniere Package - Yellow - 24 pc.
- $ 196 98 196.98
- $8.21 ea
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide. .
View the care and handling information for the Wedding Collection flowers here.[PDF]
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items.
- Sam’s Club is unable to customize or make substitutions to this collection.
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- 1 Yellow Mini Calla
- 1 White Waxflower
- 1 Lily Grass
- 1 Yellow Spray Rose
- 1 Green Hypericum
- 1 White Waxflower
- 1 Plumosa
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance. Allow time for your flowers to revitalize (8 hours minimum).
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- These will arrive in clear cases and are easily removed from the shipping box
- Place boutonnieres, corsages, and rose petals inside a refrigerator between 34°-36°
- Keep boutonnieres and corsages refrigerated until the last possible moment
- Transport boutonnieres and corsages in the clear cases they were delivered in. This will protect them until they are used.
- To use, untie from box, and use pin included to carefully place on jacket or dress
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.