Wedding Collection - Yellow (17 pc.)
- $ 381 00 381.00
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
- Bridal, Bridesmaid and Throw Away Bouquets
- Boutonnieres and Corsages
- For extra Bridesmaid Bouquets and Corsages, see items 185631, 185647 and 185639
This Wedding Collection offers exceptional freshness and design that will delight your wedding party and be sure to bring you great joy on your wedding day.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
View the care and handling information for the Wedding Collection flowers here.
1 Bridal Bouquet, 4 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 1 Throw Away Bouquet, 6 Boutonnieres, 4 Corsages, 1 Box of Petals, Clippers
Bridal Bouquet Includes:
4 Yellow Mini Callas, 6 Yellow Crespidia, 12 Yellow Roses, 4 Green Hypericums, 2 Seeded Eucalyptus, 4 Lily Grass Looped
Bridesmaid Bouquet Includes:
4 Yellow Mini Callas, 8 Yellow Crespidia, 6 Yellow Spray Roses, 4 Plumosa
Toss Away Bouquet Includes:
3 Yellow Mini Callas, 5 Yellow Spray Roses, 4 Green Hypericums, 1 Seeded Eucalyptus, 3 Lily Grass Looped
3 Yellow Spray Roses, 3 Yellow Roses, 3 Queen Annes Lace, 3 Green Hypericums, 5 White Alstroemerias
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Sam’s Club is unable to customize or make substitutions to this collection
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Shipping and Delivery Information:
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Signature required upon delivery.
Order Cancellation Information:
- Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
- Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.