24" Swisher Predator Talon Commercial Pro 11.5 HP Walk-Behind Rough-Cut Mower
- $ 1,998 00 1998.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- 24" walk-behind, commercial-grade mower
- Electric and recoil start for exceptional power and easy starting
Swisher's 24" walk-behind, rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth, and saplings up to 1 1/2" in diameter.
This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine, and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a 4" fixed cutting height. The single fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety.
Handlebar-mounted controls are easily accessible for PTO, self-propelled and safety. The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control. Two heavy-duty front casters remove the unit weight off the operator, and improve stability and ease of use.
Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions. The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots.
Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris, while the protective guard keeps the engine and electrical components covered.
50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled, walk-behind rough-cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel rough-cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and protective guard
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 heavy-duty front casters
93.5" x 29" x 41.75"
USA And Imported