Aquverse 7PH - Bottleless Commercial Grade Hot & Cold Water Dispenser with Install Kit
- $ 469 00 469.00
- Free shipping^
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Simple To Install and Can Be Done With Basic Tools
- Full Install Kit with Hardware and Water Line
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- Perfect for Office or Home
The Aquverse 7PH Hot & Cold Super High-Capacity Bottle-less Water Cooler is a complete water station solution with filter included.
Perfect for heavy traffic flow offices and break rooms, large families, or other locations requiring a higher volume of water output.
Aquverse is proud to be the first to offer the general public a commercial grade Bottle-less water system (also known as Point of Use or POU). Aquverse is known for its exceptional craftsmanship in producing true commercial-grade water coolers with a classic, contemporary design and rugged durability that ensures years of hassle free use and enjoyment. The 7PH comes with rolled metal sides that are 7 times more durable than traditional stainless steel coolers and are treated with anti-fingerprint and smudge protection ensuring simple cleanup and hassle-free maintenance.
Never buy another 5 gallon bottle again!
The 7PH comes complete with a world class 750 gallon capacity, NSF certified charcoal filter (superior removal of particles, chlorine, lead, odor and cyst - ensuring clean, crisp, delicious water), and quick change filter head system. The 7PH also comes with a dual float safety shut off system, Hot/ Cold output, Stainless steel tanks and paddle style faucets. Aquverse 7PH is durable enough to withstand years of abuse and heavy traffic, offers a contemporary design that fits perfectly into any home or office décor, and a whisper-quiet running sound that will ensure it goes unnoticed except when it is in use.
Enjoy crisp, clean, chilled drinking water anytime using the cold water push faucet. The Aquverse 7PH dispenses hot water for instant coffee, cereal, noodles, and tea with a child-proof safety faucet. The 7PH comes with an impact-resistant, heavy gauge ABS plastic outer plastic shell that makes for easy cleanup and hassle-free maintenance in all home and office settings.
The Aquverse 7PH Bottless Water System is simple to install and can be done with basic tools by just about anyone. The 7PH can have the water line installed with basic items from the local hardware store or effortlessly by a professional plumber or handyman.
Features and Benefits – The Commercial Advantage:
- 7PH is a complete water solution and comes with a full filtration system (filter head already installed and Filter ready for easy set up)
- UL, NSF certified 750 gallon carbon water filter
- LG high-efficiency compressor with the lowest cycle rate available ensures a long lifespan
- Convection cooling with internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector
- High-volume, 304 electro polished stainless steel hot and cold tanks with internal heating coils and copper refrigerant lines ensure no off taste to water
- Cold-Rolled Metal sides are treated to be fingerprint and smudge resistant and clean up easily with a damp cloth
- Super cold and hot output (38 - 58 degrees cold and 185 degrees)
- Fast fill rate (16oz. in less than 8 seconds!) and deep fill area for large sport bottles and containers
- Heavy-duty hardware and encased metal external construction makes units rugged and durable
- Magnetic dual float system with auto shut off prevents leakage and overflow issues
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray for easy cleaning
- Push style faucets offer comfort and ease with patented child safety hot water protection
- Water filter sensor alerts you when it is time to change filter
- Hot tank on / off switch
- Built-in handle on back of unit for easy tote and carry
- Fits any standard 110 volt socket
- ABS outer plastic shell does not rust or corrode
- Adjustable cold water thermostat – factory set for maximum efficiency
- Product Color: White with gray accent collar and drip tray, clear push style faucets
- Electrical: Takes a standard household 110v outlet
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- UL-Listed: Yes
- Construction: ABS plastic & PCM(pre coated metal) side panel
- Quantity of Cold Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 1.45GAL of 50°F/HR
- Quantity of Hot Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 2GAL of 185°F/HR
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes - temperature is controlled to 185° F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes - temperature is controlled from 32° to 50° F
- Removable Drip Tray Type: One piece ABS plastic
View specifications. (PDF)
- Product Dimensions: 11.4" (W) x 14.4" (D) x 44.9" (H)
- Product Weight: 50 pounds