VuPoint Magic Wand Bluetooth Portable Scanner w/4GB microSD Card - Red
Original Price $78.62
View a video of this product
Easily scan and save your images, documents, artwork or anything scannable for future use.
This portable, cordless handheld scanner preserves important documents, letters, images, artwork or recipes onto a microSD memory card for later retrieval on your computer. As you move the scanner over an area as large as 8 1/2"W x 50"L (length of scan based on standard resolution), its sensitive color image sensor scans at high (600 dpi) or standard (300 dpi) resolution.
Images are saved as JPEG files and stored on an inserted microSD card. A scan of a passport takes only five seconds. You can then download your images to your computer using the included USB cable or the wirelessly via Bluetooth (subject to device compatibility). Its built-in display shows the selected resolution, remaining battery charge, and memory status.
Supports microSD cards up to 32 GB. Scanner is compatible with Mac or Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- Easily scan and organize your photos and documents for your personal use
- Transfer images via Bluetooth function (subject to device compatibility)
- Images are saved into a microSD card as JPG
- Built-in time and date function
- Automatic power off feature
- Powered by built-in Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery
- Scanner is compatible with Windows XP or higher and MAC OS 10.4 or higher
- Includes 4GB microSD card w/SD adapter
- User’s manual, USB cable, OCR ABBYY software CD, cleaning cloth, drawstring pouch, calibration paper "
- Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher, MAC OS 10.4 or higher
- ABBYY Screenshot Reader Software Requirement: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher (will not work with Apple Systems)
- Requires microSD card to operate wand
- Includes: USB cable, drawstring pouch, ABBYY OCR Screenshot Reader software CD, calibration paper, user manual, 4GB microSD card, Magic Wand portable handheld scanner
There is no additional information available for this item.