Sample - Traditional Living® Premium Laminate Flooring - Vintage White Oak
Laminate flooring offers more scratch and wear resistance than hardwood and a unique glueless do-it-yourself dual-locking joint system; just click it together, no glue, no nails, no mess! The product features premium attached underlayment for added sound reduction and ease of installation.
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty: Guaranteed against wear, stain and fading.
- Durable: Perfect for heavy residential wear. Thicker, moisture resistant core for greater stability.
- Value: Premium quality construction and features at a value price.
- Easy Installation: Do-it-yourself click together planks. Attached underlayment for comfort and ease of installation.
- Easy to Maintain: Just sweep, wipe clean or damp mop.
- For a concrete sub floor, Moisturbloc™ Polyethylene film (Sam's Club Item #708607) or an equivalent moisture barrier is required.
- Square footage per carton: 17.18
- Flooring planks per carton: 7
- Four-In-One (2 meter): MG000524
- Quarter Round: 311311
- Wallbase: 303311
- Stairnose: 35457
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.325.7062.
6" L x 6" W x 0.250" H
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationLimited Lifetime Residential Warranty. Traditional Living provides the following limited lifetime residential warranty to the original purchaser for as long as he or she owns the flooring: (1) the laminate surface will not wear through; (2) the floor will not fade due to sun or electrical light; (3) the floor will not stain; (4) the floor will resist damage from moisture due to damp mopping and everyday spills when removed promptly; and (5) the joint will remain secure under normal use conditions. See TraditionalLiving.com for full warranty details.
There is no additional information available for this item.