Sample - Traditional Living® Premium Laminate Flooring - Vintage White Oak
- $ 2 18 2.18
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Laminate flooring offers more scratch and wear resistance than hardwood and a unique glueless do-it-yourself dual-locking joint system; just click it together, no glue, no nails, no mess! The product features premium attached underlayment for added sound reduction and ease of installation.
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty: Guaranteed against wear, stain and fading.
- Durable: Perfect for heavy residential wear. Thicker, moisture resistant core for greater stability.
- Value: Premium quality construction and features at a value price.
- Easy Installation: Do-it-yourself click together planks. Attached underlayment for comfort and ease of installation.
- Easy to Maintain: Just sweep, wipe clean or damp mop.
- For a concrete sub floor, Moisturbloc™ Polyethylene film (Sam's Club Item #708607) or an equivalent moisture barrier is required.
- Square footage per carton: 17.18
- Flooring planks per carton: 7
- Four-In-One (2 meter): MG000524
- Quarter Round: 311311
- Wallbase: 303311
- Stairnose: 35457
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.325.7062.
6" L x 6" W x 0.250" H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty. Traditional Living provides the following limited lifetime residential warranty to the original purchaser for as long as he or she owns the flooring: (1) the laminate surface will not wear through; (2) the floor will not fade due to sun or electrical light; (3) the floor will not stain; (4) the floor will resist damage from moisture due to damp mopping and everyday spills when removed promptly; and (5) the joint will remain secure under normal use conditions. See TraditionalLiving.com for full warranty details.