VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe - PC
- $ 49 98 49.98
- Price includes shipping
- Free Pickup
About this item
VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe is a powerful and effortless video conversion solution. VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. Honest Technology’s VHS to DVD is the #1 bestselling all-in-one video converter software and hardware solution! VIDBOX video capture device included!
Easy Wizard Mode for Beginners
- Transfer your video to DVD or Blu-ray Disc with one click; step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process
Advanced Mode for Creative Options
- Capture video from analog or HDV/DV camcorder, VCR, DVD play and more
- Edit unwanted scenes and add transition effects
- Burn DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Upload video to YouTube with one click
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8MM or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD, Blu-ray or other digital formats
- Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders; supports up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Perfect for burning high-definition video that requires greater data storage; stores up to 25GB of data
- Record audio from your cassettes, LP records and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs
- Convert captured video into MPEG4/AVC format to watch on your portable device
- Video input: AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MOV
- Image input: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Video output: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, WMV
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP Service Pack 3
- USB 2.0 Host Controller/Port
- Processor: Intel® Pentium IV 2.4GHz, Pentium® D, Pentium® M 1.3GHz, Pentium Core™ Duo or AMD® Athlon® 64 processor (Intel® Pentium® IV 3GHz with hyperthreading or dual core 1.3GHz for HD editing)
- Memory: 256MB of RAM (1GB for HD editing)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation (256GB for Blu-ray Disc creation)
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
- For a period of 30 days from the date of original purchase, if the software installation disc is determined to be defective, Honest Technology will replace the software installation disc with a new disc or download option, at no charge.
- In addition, for the period of 31 days through 365 days from the date of original purchase, users can receive customer care with product registration.
- For a period of 90 days from the date of original purchase, if this Product is determined to be defective, Honest Technology will replace the Product with new or refurbished product, at its option, at no charge.
- In addition, for the period of 91 days through 365 days from the date of original purchase, if this Product is determined to be defective, Honest Technology will replace the Product (with new or refurbished Product), at its option, for a replacement fee.