Serta iSeries Vantage Firm Mattress Set - Queen
Watch a video of this product
This mattress is built to feel like a traditional firm model while offering the benefits of our gel memory foam technology. It features a layer of our Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam for enhanced cooling and comforting and targeted support. Plus, a layer of Serta® Support foam creates a firmer feel when compared to the Vantage Plush model. This model replaces the iSeries Applause model, which was top-rated in a leading consumer magazine.
Every iSeries® mattress features our exclusive Duet® Coil Individually Wrapped Coil-in-Coil Support System. This advanced innerspring is designed to respond to each sleep partner individually, intelligently sensing which areas of the body need cradling comfort and which need deep postural support.
- Traditional firm feel with the benefits of gel memory foam
- Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam helps relieve pressure while providing targeted support and enhanced cooling comfort
- Serta® Support Foam creates a firmer feel
- Duet® Coil Individually Wrapped Coil-in-Coil Support System responds to each sleep partner individually for cradling comfort and deep postural support
- Replaces the iSeries Applause model, which was top-rated in a leading consumer magazine
Learn more about Serta VIP Rewards. (PDF)
Is a boxspring included?
- Yes, regular height (9") boxspring is included.
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today's mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
- No. Bed frames are sold separately.
- ¾" Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam
- 1" Serta® Support Foam
- Duet® Coil Individually Wrapped Coil-in-Coil Support System
- Queen Coil Count: 1008
- Provides consistent support across the bottom of the mattress
- Helps to isolate the impact of your sleep partner's movements
- Made with extremely durable tempered steel and premium furniture-grade lumber
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member's request
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. It is then sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery.
Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout.
Warranty InformationYou can feel confident when you switch to a new iSeries® Hybrid Sleep System by Serta® with our 10-Year Limited Warranty and our 120-Day In-Home Trial. This trial program is offered exclusively by Serta to our retail partners, allowing you to experience your new iSeries Hybrid Sleep System in your home for up to 120 days - and still exchange it if you are not completely satisfied.
Once your iSeries Hybrid Sleep System is delivered and set up in your home, sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to adjust to the new level of comfort and support. If you are not completely satisfied after the first 30 nights, up to 120 nights, contact your Serta retailer to discuss your options.
*Excludes delivery and set up fees. Other charges may apply. Offer does not apply to Serta® Adjustable Foundations, iComfort® Pillows and other iComfort® accessories.
There is no additional information available for this item.