Clear all selections
72 items from $20 to $2000$20 $2000
Vanities & Bathroom Furniture
Sort by: Top Selling
Free shippingOve Decors Deacon 42" Single Bowl VanityItem #: 382635 |Model #: 503203$ 879 00
Free shippingOve Decors Victoria 36.5" Single Bowl VanityItem #: 886250 |Model #: VICTORIA VTY$ 699 00
$ 1,079 00
Price includes shippingOve Decors Belinda 23" Single Bowl VanityItem #: 886294 |Model #: BELINDA VTY$ 849 00
Free shippingOve Decors Dustin 60" Double Bowl VanityItem #: 622512 |Model #: DUSTIN$ 1,129 00
Free shippingOve Decors Essex Vanity Dark Wood FinishItem #: 382656 |Model #: 503029$ 759 00
Free shippingOve Decors Trent 30" Single Bowl VanityItem #: 863979 |Model #: 15VVA-TREN30-03$ 599 00
Design House Richland Nutmeg Oak 4-Light Tri-View Wall CabinetItem #: 832016 |Model #: 530600$ 199 98
Design House Richland Nutmeg Oak Bathroom Wall CabinetItem #: 831568 |Model #: 552844$ 164 98
Design House Wyndham White Semi-Gloss Vanity CabinetItem #: 831533 |Model #: 531731$ 114 98
Design House Richland Nutmeg Oak Lighted Tri-View Wall Cabinet MirrorItem #: 831498 |Model #: 530592$ 174 98
Design House Ventura Espresso Tri-View Medicine Cabinet MirrorItem #: 831519 |Model #: 541359$ 169 98
Back to top
Bathroom Vanity buying info
- A bathroom vanity serves as the room’s centerpiece, so it is necessary to give your purchase careful attention. Do you desire a wood vanity? Would a single vanity or a double vanity look better in your bathroom? What type of bathroom vanity will match the rest of the bathroom’s décor? These are only a few questions that need consideration.
- Bathroom vanities are the first thing people see when entering your bathroom. You want it to look beautiful yet serve its practical purpose by providing storage space for makeup, hair accessories, and other toiletries. Having enough storage will keep your bathroom clutter free and looking presentable.
Bathroom Vanity styles
- A euro style bathroom vanity can provide an old world feel. Associated sinks can be hand painted for that extra touch and sense of detail.
- Single vanities provide room for one sink. This is good for apartments and half bathrooms where space is limited and needs are smaller. If additional storage space is needed, you can use a basket for towels and small shelf for minor toiletry items.
- Double vanities are available for those seeking a piece for their master bedroom or a shared kids’ bathroom. The double vanity affords space for two sinks. In addition, there are just as many styles to choose from for a double as there are for single vanities. If you have the room, it is recommended to purchase a double vanity for the sake of convenience.
- Bathroom vanities are made from a wide range of materials, so be sure to select a mixture that is pleasing to you, practical, and associated to your preferred style. Some materials include porcelain, stone, marble, and glass. In addition, many have metals such as copper and steel enhancing the look and adding to the structure.