Vanities & Bathroom Furniture
Add a touch of class to your bathroom with the royal and regal look of the Buckingham Double Vanity.
Item #: 886285
This 32" granite top vanity comes with sink, backsplash and mirror.
Item #: 27480
Low In Stock
The Cambridge double is a light cherry stained vanity with delicate details and warm touches.
Item #: 119679
Low In Stock
Clean elegant lines with a warm modern flair.
Item #: 382635
Low In Stock
This stainless steel, 100% automatic sensor soap dispenser is convenient and germ-free.
Item #: 415341
You can’t beat the simple universality of the Belinda.
Item #: 886294
The Berkshire 36 in. espresso vanity features a 37 in. Glacier Blue granite vanity top.
Item #: 332122
This striking vanity adds a warm style to your bathroom decor.
Item #: 886261
- A bathroom vanity serves as the room’s centerpiece, so it is necessary to give your purchase careful attention. Do you desire a wood vanity? Would a single vanity or a double vanity look better in your bathroom? What type of bathroom vanity will match the rest of the bathroom’s décor? These are only a few questions that need consideration.
- Bathroom vanities are the first thing people see when entering your bathroom. You want it to look beautiful yet serve its practical purpose by providing storage space for makeup, hair accessories, and other toiletries. Having enough storage will keep your bathroom clutter free and looking presentable.
- A euro style bathroom vanity can provide an old world feel. Associated sinks can be hand painted for that extra touch and sense of detail.
- Single vanities provide room for one sink. This is good for apartments and half bathrooms where space is limited and needs are smaller. If additional storage space is needed, you can use a basket for towels and small shelf for minor toiletry items.
- Double vanities are available for those seeking a piece for their master bedroom or a shared kids’ bathroom. The double vanity affords space for two sinks. In addition, there are just as many styles to choose from for a double as there are for single vanities. If you have the room, it is recommended to purchase a double vanity for the sake of convenience.
- Bathroom vanities are made from a wide range of materials, so be sure to select a mixture that is pleasing to you, practical, and associated to your preferred style. Some materials include porcelain, stone, marble, and glass. In addition, many have metals such as copper and steel enhancing the look and adding to the structure.