Ultimate Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Kit (6 pails)
- $ 499 00 499.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- A selection of freeze-dried and dehydrated vegetables
- Stored in pouches for food storage and everyday use
- 1322 servings
- Up to 20 year shelf life
Each Augason Farms Freeze-Dried Vegetable Variety Pail offers a satisfying and appetizing selection, including diced potatoes, peas, cauliflower, broccoli florets and stems, sweet corn and green beans. Also included as a bonus item are dehydrated chopped onions.
For your eating enjoyment, these sumptuous veggies are useful, when rehydrated, in making soups, salads and side dishes for everyday use, as well as long term emergency food storage. Or, take them along when backpacking or camping.
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and nutrition, their products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.
Each Augason Farms Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Pail contains 222 total servings of the following items in pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail:
- Freeze Dried Diced Potatoes (22 servings)
- Freeze Dried Peas (30 servings)
- Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (30 servings)
- Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (120 servings)
- Freeze Dried Green Beans (40 servings)
- Dehydrated Chopped Onion (24 servings)
- Up to 20 year shelf life*
- 222 total servings in each pail
- 4 lb., 6.4 oz. net weight – each pail
- 6 vegetable items, plus one bonus item
- Easy to prepare: just add water and cook
- Packaged in pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail
Sealed pails and pouches, either containing oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed, are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen on the contents.
*Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).